Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Severe health issues are found in your property Google webmaster tools?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
antony Offline referral

I was blocking with robots.txt users and user pages and Google started showing this message: Severe health issues are found in your property.

Yesterday I removed the block however the message doesn't go away how to fix it?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Just fix the warning I mean disable blog for for the URLs mentioned by Google and relax Smile
sonam Offline referral

Banned

Banned
hello
I request a page removal for deleting old snippet from google search. but after it gets removed my search console say Severe health issues are found in your property and says important pages removed ?

Bur the page is not deleted neither i requested for the page removal I requested for the cache removal .

What should i do? Please help.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Well this tool is not for beginners it states right there on the page and you needs to be addressed by a professionals if not you can do real irreversible harm to your website. Once you delete those backlinks you wont be able to get them back that is why Google is telling you that in your request there is a link that is important for your website it could be even one of your own ones!

Please create a topic here: http://letsforum.com/Forum-Website-Review and include your site URL and the code you're submitting to Google.

It happened to me once with with robots.txt. I blocked some URLs on my site and Google told me that I was blocking important pages on my site so I fixed it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)