Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Shared IP address vs Dedicated IP address SEO?

Ads
miami boy Offline referral

I have my website for now hosted on shared hosting and a SEO Expert told me that I am my website uses shared IP address and that is not good for SEO I need to switch to dedicated IP address but is it really that important for SEO?
surenot Offline referral

I don't think it really matters for SEO? If you are on the shared hosting I don't think you can get dedicated IP address! You have to use either Dedicated hosting or VPS hosting.
randiv Offline referral

Yes, i suggest Dedicated hosting is awesome for seo point of view.
seo123 Offline referral

(06-03-2014 08:43 AM)randiv Wrote:  Yes, i suggest Dedicated hosting is awesome for seo point of view.

It doesn't really matter which IP address your have! VPS and Dedicated hosting is very expensive and I don't think everyone can afford it Google knows that. For Google SEO it doesn't matter. What really matters is website load time or speed at with website loads Google uses it in their PR (PageRank) calculation formula. If you are experiencing slowness or any kind of issues on shared web hosting then it's recommended is you care about SEO to move on and change it VPS or dedicated one.
miami boy Offline referral

Ok then I will remain in the shared IP.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)