Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Shared hosting or VPS hosting? please help

Ads
banner
banner
banner
banner
Dondro Offline referral

I need your help (please only experienced webmasters). I would like to choose business hosting package and need help to choose the right web host.
Requirements:
DISK SPACE - 30 gb
BANDWIDTH - 600 gb
Linux
BUDGET: $20/mo.

Any recommendations please? What host is better? Why?
jsam757 Away referral

Shared Web Hosting:

Shared hosting is web hosting in which multiple sites are hosted on a single server, so each account ends up “sharing” server space with other accounts. Although Shared hosting is a less expensive way for businesses to create a Web presence, it is usually not sufficient for Web sites with high traffic. Shared hosting is best for the normal websites and smaller ecommerce websites.

VPS Hosting:

VPS technology presents multiple isolated server environments on a single physical server. Each VPS uses its own disk space, RAM, CPU, IP addresses and it can be rebooted independently. Each VPS performs and executes exactly like a stand-alone server. In nearly every perspective you can see a VPS as if its a dedicated server.
Qoster Offline referral

I believe that shared hosting would be ok for your budget and you can get really quality service with that.
HinchSerene Offline referral

The virtual private server is the happy medium between the two alternatives. The server is partitioned and your company is afforded an entire one of the partitions. However, since the server is partitioned, other users on the server do not affect you in the same way as they might on a shared server.

Believe VPS will work fine for your needs. Take a look at hostingsource.com cheap ssd vps plans - they start from $8/mo.
It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
Lunderfo Offline referral

The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.
Nastopad Offline referral

I strongly believe that VPS would work fine. Hostwinds is the best host I can recommend without any doubt.
The technical support is limited to extremely basic and simplistic questions. If you need to ask any questions out of ordinary you're on your own.
Rickde Offline referral

VPS (Virtual Private Server) is a technically superior solution in almost every single way. Technically, VPS servers are actually still “shared” environments (in as much as there will still be more than one user running on the same physical machine) but the technology used to assign resources and keep users separate is much more sophisticated.

Shared hosting is very similar to having a family computer. The server you’re using may be quite powerful, but hosting companies will typically put hundreds (sometimes thousands) of users on it. This is how they keep the costs down to the $4–$8/month level. A powerful dedicated server — where you alone use the server — typically costs upwards of about $350/month. If a company uses the same hardware but puts 300 people on it, they receive over $1200/month — not a bad deal (for them)!
WebSoul Offline referral

My favorite bitcoin host is superbithost.com pretty obviously. Just contact them directly and see what you'll get exactly.
Servers respond fast, and I've never experienced down time. Features are very good and they increased everyone's bandwidth for free a while ago.
pravin007techno Offline referral

Is Shared Hosting is better than Vps Hosting?

Virtual hosting is a method for hosting multiple domains (with different handling of every name) onto one Server (or pool of servers). This enables one server to Talk about its own resources, like processor and memory cycles, without even requiring all services supplied to Use the exact same host name.
Virtual Hosting or a Virtual Private Server is much better for small businesses that need more disk space and more data transfer for high traffic websites.

Shared hosting is Web hosting in which the service provider serves pages for multiple Web websites, each having its own Internet domain name, from one Web server. Most Web hosting companies provide shared hosting.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)