Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Should I change my URLs to have keywords within them?

Ads
banner
banner
sinelogixtech Offline referral

Should I change my URLs to have keywords within them?
Sumit_Singh Offline referral

No matter, Keep your keywords in your title, description, and content. Nowadays it is not necessary to have the keywords in the URLs but short URLs are recommended (if your URL is too long and you want to change them into the small so you can add your keywords in the URLs otherwise no need to fo this).
KyraKakkar Offline referral

Yes, you may use your primary keyword in the URL. This way, you will be able to rank that keyword quickly on Google.
bangwinni Away referral

Is your URL is old or new?? if you are going to change url or want to create new URL then it must have completely different content!
chinomoreno Offline referral

Well that depends. If your URL follows SEO guidelines, keep them. If not, then take this opportunity to change them but keep in mind that changes can affect your rankings. Anyway, if it is for the better then no need to worry on anything.
Erick_Lopez Offline referral

It depends on you! If you are going to change your URL make sure that you conduct a migration to avoid loosing of engagement and traffic.

(10-25-2017 10:41 AM)Sumit_Singh Wrote:  No matter, Keep your keywords in your title, description, and content. Nowadays it is not necessary to have the keywords in the URLs but short URLs are recommended (if your URL is too long and you want to change them into the small so you can add your keywords in the URLs otherwise no need to fo this).

But I still agree with these! as long as you use your keywords right no need to change the URL and indicate some of your keywords on it. Just simply follow the guidelines and use the right density of keywords.
12BET Mobile for your online Roulette Table.
johnray Offline referral

If possible you can do that. If this is the case of internal page then you can surely do that.
Dodge ECM, Ford PCM, Ford ECU Repair Company
easyweb Offline referral

Keywords in URL will helps to boost the keyword ranking on search engines but after changing of old URL's into new one, immediately use redirection of your old URL's on new URL's. Otherwise you will lost your keywords ranking
davidweb09 Offline referral

Yes, Keywords in domain as well as inner pages URLs are more SEO friendly.
yellowsapphire Offline referral

Yes,you can change based on the keyword, it will boost your website in SERP.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)