Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Should domain name contain keywords I am targeting?

Ads
make money online
whatsapp Offline referral

My website niche is video games and I am thinking about changing my domain name to some that contains either video game or games keyword. But before I change my domain name I want to know if in terms of seo keywords in domain name important. I have noticed that almost all high ranking websites for keyword video games their domain name is composed of those keywords?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Yes it was working before but now Google is giving less weight to keywords in domain names when indexing websites. But if you can register a domain name that contains keywords you are targeting it will definitely benefit your SEO.
ATMD Offline referral

I agree, before it used to be very important to have a keyword matching domain name, but in the modern age of SEO, it is not as important anymore. It is better to focus on high quality, original content.
jacksmm Offline referral

Exact match domains are not an important seo factors nowadays.
John-Smith Offline referral

Yes, you can target but not more than one. else it will look spammy.
innocenthearth Offline referral

yes you can sometime, you will get an edge when you doing a seo
andy123 Offline referral

Not necessary website can be rank of keyword even without keyword in the domain name.
Naman Modi Offline referral

Now, these days exact match domain are not important factors in SEO to rank the keyword in SERPs. There are so many other factors also responsible for ranking is SERPs.
Prince Offline referral

No need. But, if you're writing about technology then go for tech related domain name like techbuzz, techallow etc.. And if you want to do about health related then go for like healthy news etc .

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)