Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Show Adsense ads on home index page between forums

Ads
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
What's up ladies how do you do?

Today I will show you a trick that will let you show advertising between MYBB forums on home page and in the category. This will really help you to increase CTR, clicks and earnings how cool is that! Don't worry no plugin is needed except the one that's called "template conditionals"

For the purpose of this tutorial lets say I have: Category called CPC and a Forum inside this category called Adsense.

Lets show an ad after the Adsense forum!

Go to MYBB admin control panel >> Forum Bit Templates >> open forumbit_depth2_forum and forumbit_depth2_cat templates add this code at the end of each template:

Code:
<if $forum['fid'] == X  then>
<tr>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="center" valign="top" width="1">
Image here
</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top">
something here
</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">something here</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">something here</td>
</tr>
</if>

Now to show advertising above Adsense forum open forumbit_depth1_cat template and find: {$sub_forums} add previously mentioned code above it.

Now lets repeat the same for CPC category. Open Forum Display Templates >> forumdisplay_subforums find: {$forums} and add this code above it:

Code:
<if $GLOBALS['fid'] == X  then>
<tr>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="center" valign="top" width="1">
Image here
</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top">
something here
</td>
</tr>
</if>

Important! In the code you will find == X replace X with forum or category FID

That is it take care Smile

If you any questions related to MYBB forum script please feel free to aks!
seo123 Offline referral

Nice trick Marcus many should appreciate this tutorial. Adsense in the header and on home page is what make all the difference.
destroyer Offline referral

Another great trick man thanks very much. I will definitely try it. Long time ago I was actually looking for a way to show Adsense between forums.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)