Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Snooker aiming and pool aiming system?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
destroyer Offline referral

How is it possible to play the way professional players do? What aiming system snooker and pool players use, it looks so easy when the professional players play snooker but when I try I can't even pot straight-in shot 001_sad
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
They are basically using Geometry and Physics Wink Also if you are not practicing daily for hours and hours on end, there would be no way to be a "pro" at it. Just like any other sport it takes tons of practice to be able to get to a high level of playing.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
victor Offline referral

I heave never played snooker but I do play pool so as Chod has stated you have to practice a lot in order to train your mind to be able to recognize angles! There are so many aiming systems and techniques but the best one is discipline and practice!
ivan Offline referral

And how do you score 147 point in snooker?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(09-09-2013 08:13 PM)ivan Wrote:  And how do you score 147 point in snooker?

What does that have to with the OP question? Please do not thread jack. Keep on topic.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
ivan Offline referral

Oh, sorry my bad should have posted here http://letsforum.com/Thread-Snooker-rules
destroyer Offline referral

Geometry and Physics sound super complicated. I thought it was pimplier than that.
antony Offline referral

I think anyone can play more or less good snooker if you dedicate enough time practicing. Snooker is not different from other activities and the player needs practicing a lot with the shot he struggles!
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Not everyone can play snooker like a pro even if you practice a lot, you need to be born with a talent to play snooker!
surenot Offline referral

(02-04-2014 10:45 PM)invisibe_dude Wrote:  Not everyone can play snooker like a pro even if you practice a lot, you need to be born with a talent to play snooker!

If you practice long enough you will eventually play good snooker. You have to learn all those safety strategies + pick an aiming system that works for you it's not going to happen overnight!
technodesign Offline referral

Banned

Banned
I heave neverplayed snooker but I do play pool so as claims you have to practice a lot to be able to learn your mind to be able to identify angles!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)