Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Snooker tips and tricks

maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Do you play snooker? Want to learn how to play snooker then feel free to post your snooker tips, tricks and questions here!
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I don't play snooker but I do play pool and my advice it to work on your stroke, because if your stroke sucks you will never play good
ivan Offline referral

I would say practice, the more you practice the the better you'll get
jaheen100 Offline referral

These tips are useful for the snooker lovers.
letsplay Offline referral

To play snooker or pool you need to practice a lot you need to train you brain to recognize angles, do you know how hard snooker players practice... a lot!
surenot Offline referral

It's impossible with text to tell how to play better snooker you have to either go to YouTube and watch tutorials or buy Snooker Coaching DVD!
Guest referral

To learn how to play snooker or pool you need to hire some good coach. You need to learn basics of snooker if you want to advanced feather. This game is based on many aiming systems so you have to start by learning one or develop your own one. Fractional aiming system is the primary in snooker.

By your a second had or if you can afford it new table and practice one shot at the time until you feel comfortable with playing it. There is an infinite among of potting angles but you need to learn to recognize and master only:

Straight-in shot
A quarter ball
Half ball
3 quarter ball

Good luck.
synergypower Offline referral

I don't play snooker but I do play pool and my advice it to work on your action, because if your action absorbs you will never perform good.
rickysmith Offline referral

This game is based on many seeking techniques so you have to start by studying one or create your own one. Fractional seeking system is the main in snooker.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)