Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Social Media

Ads
webservicesbangalore Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Check every word of every post
Use hash tag
Post short and informative
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Are you referring to social media marketing? Please next time be more specific and add more content as nobody want to guess!

In this type of marketing you have to present yourself as a professional misspelling words and making grammar errors will be viewed as a bad sign by your potential customers!

Facebook also introduced hash-tags just as Twitter however hash-tag pages are limited to logged-in users so it takes away huge amount of exposure as Google won't be able to index that content YET it's a powerful marketing tool.

By posting short messages you get more exposure, more traffic and all this will reflect positively on your marketing campaign!
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
If you are doing SMM (social media marketing) you must use hash-tags in every post. Make sure you tag all keywords you are targeting.
sofyjohnson18 Offline referral

Hash tag makes it easier for people to find and follow discussions about brands, events, and promotions.
cronus consultants Offline referral

If you are doing SMM (social media marketing) you must use hash-tags in every post. Make sure you tag all keywords you are targeting. Social media are the best way promote business. Facebook and LinkedIn is best Social Networking site.
LeonaHarrison Offline referral

Yeah, hashtags are extremely important part of your postings on social media; it ensures global reach of your posts. Also, it is important to post effective and interesting posts to grab the attention of the users.
anirban09p Offline referral

Social media is the collective of online communications channels dedicated to community-based input, interaction, content-sharing and collaboration. Websites and applications dedicated to forums, microblogging, social networking , social bookmarking, social curation, and wikis are among the different types of social media.
sno hospital Offline referral

Social media marketing is the process of increasing the traffic of a website. social media marketing is very helpful for small business as well as for the large business.
mantishugo Offline referral

What kind of posts are we suppose to post on social media like Facebook and Twitter?
Drink a glass of Pure Noni Juice. It helps in preventing many health ailments.
LaurenA Offline referral

(11-27-2015 07:18 AM)mantishugo Wrote:  What kind of posts are we suppose to post on social media like Facebook and Twitter?

It really depends on you, but of course it should be engaging and at the same time informative.
Asia
mantishugo Offline referral

I really don't know why my facebook posts are not being shown to my page fans. Is it because I don't use paid services of facebook?
Drink a glass of Pure Noni Juice. It helps in preventing many health ailments.
TrishaM Offline referral

(12-01-2015 07:51 AM)mantishugo Wrote:  I really don't know why my facebook posts are not being shown to my page fans. Is it because I don't use paid services of facebook?

That may be one reason. You can always check the setting in your facebook account if you have set it properly. If you'll be investing in advertising then don't limit yourself with just social media, how about targeting other websites as well or focus on FB retargeting. It is where when a potential buyer visits your site, your site gets the IP address and targets the FB of that potential client. Retargeting is usually good for brand recall and it could be classified under CPM advertising. If you're looking for a website who can do that visit Bluagile
Business Aura Offline referral

Social Media is best way Promote Business. Social media marketing is the process of increasing the traffic of a website. social media marketing is very helpful for small business as well as for the large business.
nidhivyas Offline referral

Social media is best promotion business.
Social media marketing is increase the traffic of a website.
Social media marketing is very useful for small business.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)