Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Social Media Marketing - Explained!

Ads
banner
banner
banner
victor Offline referral

What is the point of social media marketing obviously social media marketing is based on social media, things like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn but there are two key reasons why we look at social media marketing.

Number one Branding.

Branding is massive if you think about brands like MacDonald, Burger-King these brands are massive Gucci when you think of these brands for instance Gucci you think of quality you think of expensive all these things come to your mind because they created that bread, social media is the same, social media is word of mouth but online the more people the more buzz you're generating about your brand the better your brand, the better you are of creating your presents on the Internet.

Numbers two Traffic.

You know you can use search engines like Google, Bing or Yahoo to bring in traffic, you can use things like paid advertising but great, great use of social media is traffic. Imagine posting a tweet on Twitter people are visiting that tweet, you directing all that traffic to your website.

Those were 2 key concepts but now I am gonna talk about the process of social media marketing
a few tips on how to do it and then I will take it from there.

So number one thing you have to do in social media marketing is you have to identify your target market, is marketing 101, you gotta know who your customers are and who your audience is.

The second thing you have to do is workout the message for your brand, what are you going to show to your customers, are you going to be an expensive business, are you trying to be a thought leader in your niche, are you just offering services all these things you gotta think of when you do social marking marketing.

Third, you gotta think of your strategy (how you are gonna do it) social media marketing is not Set-And-Forget, proposition, you need to continuously do it that's a key concept you gotta keep going it you cannot just Set and Forget there are lot of companies out there that offer social media marketing services but if you are doing it yourself you gotta always continuously doing it.

Number 4, workout the vehicle on which you are going to implement this strategy, you gotta think about what social media channels you're gonna be using.

For example you have Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube. These are some of the major social media channels there are literally hundreds and thousands of other social media channels out there and you can't possibly do everything you're gonna be starching yourself quite thin if you try to have a presence in all of them, my recommendation is just concentrate on a few just pick the few and do them well.

So the reason I've said Facebook obviously because they are heading towards 1 billion users.
Tweet absolutely massive as well.
Pinterest is absolutely massive specially if you are in the E-commerce
Google+ you cannot ignore it, people think that Google Plus is just an early vision of Facebook definitely not, anything done by Google you need to be aware of, they integrated Google+ with Google search results and you need to be on Google Plus.
YouTube more and more people are looking at video and YouTube is a massive example of that.
LinkedIn is absolutely massive as well, that's just a quick round up of social media marketing I hope this article gives you a nice overview of it, please feel free to leave your comments in the section below, heave a nice day!
destroyer Offline referral

WOW what a great Social Media Marketing article thanks man very much!
victor Offline referral

I hope many beginners trying to master internet marketing will find this article useful Smile
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
I thought I new pretty much everything about Social marketing but I have to confess your article taught me lost of new marketing tricks thanks Smile
wellsworld Offline referral

social media provide instant traffic result compare to seo. Just find a way of merging social media marketing with small targeted seo strategies.
the advantage of seo is after built up you can take some rest.
FASTEST MAKE EXTRA MONEY ONLINE!
i guarantee your first $100 within 2minute of set up.
FREE ACCESS AVAILABLE: http://tinyurl.com/pyhnydq
sofyjohnson18 Offline referral

Social media marketing programs usually center on effort to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share with social media network sites.
nidhivyas Offline referral

(12-31-2014 08:34 AM)sofyjohnson18 Wrote:  Social media marketing programs usually center on effort to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share with social media network sites.
I am agree with your answer
Very nice reply in forum
Good sharing knowledge.
richardmathis0 Offline referral

Social media marketing will be successful only, if you implement social media strategies according to the current trends or status. This article focuses on the latest trends in social media marketing.
djone Offline referral

Thnaks for sharing most valuable tips for Social Media Marketing. I have tried all tips and implement all for Social media marketing.
harishsharma Offline referral

Internet as it is growing it is becoming the biggest market place for businesses. Social media marketing is an impressive way of doing business online; people are using social interaction platforms like Orkut, twitter and Facebook gain insights about a product or services, to sustain in this competitive business need to socialize.
LaurenA Offline referral

Great point there we all know how essential social media is nowadays be it for personal use or for business purposes. Its just a matter of being updated with the latest trend in technology so you won't be out of trend.
NarayanPatil Offline referral

Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining web site traffic or attention through social media sites.

Social media marketing plans usually center on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it with their social networks. A corporate message spread from user to user and presumably resonates because it seems to come from a trusted, third-party source, as opposed to the brand or company itself. Hence, this form of marketing is driven by word-of-mouth, meaning it results in earning media rather than paid media.
Mangat Singh Dhiman Offline referral

Thanks Victor,
Extremely explain and also provide use full information .
kalvin01 Offline referral

(02-24-2014 08:54 PM)victor Wrote:  What is the point of social media marketing obviously social media marketing is based on social media, things like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn but there are two key reasons why we look at social media marketing.

Number one Branding.

Branding is massive if you think about brands like MacDonald, Burger-King these brands are massive Gucci when you think of these brands for instance Gucci you think of quality you think of expensive all these things come to your mind because they created that bread, social media is the same, social media is word of mouth but online the more people the more buzz you're generating about your brand the better your brand, the better you are of creating your presents on the Internet.

Numbers two Traffic.

You know you can use search engines like Google, Bing or Yahoo to bring in traffic, you can use things like paid advertising but great, great use of social media is traffic. Imagine posting a tweet on Twitter people are visiting that tweet, you directing all that traffic to your website.

Those were 2 key concepts but now I am gonna talk about the process of social media marketing
a few tips on how to do it and then I will take it from there.

So number one thing you have to do in social media marketing is you have to identify your target market, is marketing 101, you gotta know who your customers are and who your audience is.

The second thing you have to do is workout the message for your brand, what are you going to show to your customers, are you going to be an expensive business, are you trying to be a thought leader in your niche, are you just offering services all these things you gotta think of when you do social marking marketing.

Third, you gotta think of your strategy (how you are gonna do it) social media marketing is not Set-And-Forget, proposition, you need to continuously do it that's a key concept you gotta keep going it you cannot just Set and Forget there are lot of companies out there that offer social media marketing services but if you are doing it yourself you gotta always continuously doing it.

Number 4, workout the vehicle on which you are going to implement this strategy, you gotta think about what social media channels you're gonna be using.

For example you have Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube. These are some of the major social media channels there are literally hundreds and thousands of other social media channels out there and you can't possibly do everything you're gonna be starching yourself quite thin if you try to have a presence in all of them, my recommendation is just concentrate on a few just pick the few and do them well.

So the reason I've said Facebook obviously because they are heading towards 1 billion users.
Tweet absolutely massive as well.
Pinterest is absolutely massive specially if you are in the E-commerce
Google+ you cannot ignore it, people think that Google Plus is just an early vision of Facebook definitely not, anything done by Google you need to be aware of, they integrated Google+ with Google search results and you need to be on Google Plus.
YouTube more and more people are looking at video and YouTube is a massive example of that.
LinkedIn is absolutely massive as well, that's just a quick round up of social media marketing I hope this article gives you a nice overview of it, please feel free to leave your comments in the section below, heave a nice day!
Hi,
Explained nicely and I do believe Social Media is a great source for branding.
Thanks
dgmseo Offline referral

Nice post but still few things are unclear. When we post to various social media platforms there is no engagement with our post. Hardly any people are seeing it or liking it. what should be done to increase the activity on various social media platforms.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)