Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Social Media Marketing - Explained!

Ads
banner
blackmagicislam Offline referral

Nice job
thanx for this meaningful information
Skymedia Offline referral

agree with you guys
MeganMM Offline referral

This is actually a good workbook for newbies to SEO. When you dont know much about the topic and just starting out with your company posts like that are trurly helpful Smile
unohospitalsolutions Offline referral

Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service. ... Most social media platforms have built-in data analytics tools, which enable companies to track the progress, success, and engagement of ad campaigns.
[url=http://unohospitalsolutions.com/products/] Nocospray[/url
sankalppatil Offline referral

Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms to promote a product or services. Social media platform have built-in different types of tools, such as data analytics tool. The social media marketing is the main important type of marketing.
davidsmith0143 Offline referral

I totally understood your point and i must say its definitely is happening in the current world where internet, web and social media has become as important as food and water. For businesses to focus on social media marketing is definitely the important practice because now a days nearly everyone is social media freak.
yeeta Offline referral

great place rellay nice information i would like to thanks this for i need information bze i will SEO for my sites site smartidea pte ltd if possible please help me for this

thanks alot

cheer
multai Offline referral

Superb quality of content. I really appreciate the writers for giving such a good information.
Thanks..
Multai Solutions
Mangat Singh Dhiman Offline referral

Social media is the best way to instant traffic on your business website which is very good for your business and also good for search engine ranking.because everyone on the social sites nowdays.
timmy tom Offline referral

thanks for the share
Juliaann Offline referral

Nice words about "Social Media Marketing" This thread really means for Social Media Marketing.
spentadigital Offline referral

Good Information Victor!

Also, i would like to add on is social media marketing without setting a goal is less successful.
Following are the common social media goals which one can put in sequence as per their preference:

Drive traffic to your website
Build brand awareness
Produce new sales leads
Increase press mentions
Build awareness of a specific cause
Improve brand engagement and sentiment
Develop an online community
Manage customer service
Monitoring competitors
swethagowda Offline referral

very helpful article.
Thanks
Pooja Joshi Offline referral

(02-24-2014 08:54 PM)victor Wrote:  What is the point of social media marketing obviously social media marketing is based on social media, things like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn but there are two key reasons why we look at social media marketing.

Number one Branding.

Branding is massive if you think about brands like MacDonald, Burger-King these brands are massive Gucci when you think of these brands for instance Gucci you think of quality you think of expensive all these things come to your mind because they created that bread, social media is the same, social media is word of mouth but online the more people the more buzz you're generating about your brand the better your brand, the better you are of creating your presents on the Internet.

Numbers two Traffic.

You know you can use search engines like Google, Bing or Yahoo to bring in traffic, you can use things like paid advertising but great, great use of social media is traffic. Imagine posting a tweet on Twitter people are visiting that tweet, you directing all that traffic to your website.

Those were 2 key concepts but now I am gonna talk about the process of social media marketing
a few tips on how to do it and then I will take it from there.

So number one thing you have to do in social media marketing is you have to identify your target market, is marketing 101, you gotta know who your customers are and who your audience is.

The second thing you have to do is workout the message for your brand, what are you going to show to your customers, are you going to be an expensive business, are you trying to be a thought leader in your niche, are you just offering services all these things you gotta think of when you do social marking marketing.

Third, you gotta think of your strategy (how you are gonna do it) social media marketing is not Set-And-Forget, proposition, you need to continuously do it that's a key concept you gotta keep going it you cannot just Set and Forget there are lot of companies out there that offer social media marketing services but if you are doing it yourself you gotta always continuously doing it.

Number 4, workout the vehicle on which you are going to implement this strategy, you gotta think about what social media channels you're gonna be using.

For example you have Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube. These are some of the major social media channels there are literally hundreds and thousands of other social media channels out there and you can't possibly do everything you're gonna be starching yourself quite thin if you try to have a presence in all of them, my recommendation is just concentrate on a few just pick the few and do them well.

So the reason I've said Facebook obviously because they are heading towards 1 billion users.
Tweet absolutely massive as well.
Pinterest is absolutely massive specially if you are in the E-commerce
Google+ you cannot ignore it, people think that Google Plus is just an early vision of Facebook definitely not, anything done by Google you need to be aware of, they integrated Google+ with Google search results and you need to be on Google Plus.
YouTube more and more people are looking at video and YouTube is a massive example of that.
LinkedIn is absolutely massive as well, that's just a quick round up of social media marketing I hope this article gives you a nice overview of it, please feel free to leave your comments in the section below, heave a nice day!

Great.
Social media marketing is the best way to get more customers and brand building and also for creating a great relationship with your customers.
stellabrown Offline referral

Great one, explained in a very easy manner
AniKa Online referral

Really good and helpful information. Thanks!

User(s) browsing this thread: AniKa, 1 Guest(s)