Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Social Media Promotion Vs SEO which is better?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
letsplay Offline referral

Should I spend money on my website SEO or simply go ahead and spend it on marketing my site on social media sites?
victor Offline referral

Getting paid traffic is not the solution as it's only temporarily thing what you need is organic traffic coming from the search engine. If your website is not optimized then it will never get high rankings and free traffic.
Alexhudson Offline referral

Having paid traffic isn't a proper solution. You should strive for excellence, not for just visits from some of non-related places. Implement proper On-page SEO onto your website and after that implement off-page optimization by rotating your business at the world wide web.
davidfournier892 Offline referral

To get organic traffic and improve SERP you can use SEO and also you can get lot of traffic you from social media channels.
sofyjohnson18 Offline referral

According to me both are good, it is easy to make a website page on social media sites and there are lots of latest SEO techniques to improve ranking in search engines.
batool100 Offline referral

Both are best for website but I prefer SEO, it is the best to increase the traffic of website and you can also add google adsense to earn money from this website.
MitraVarghese Offline referral

I think SEO is best for promoting your website as it able to drive more traffic & help your website to get ranked in any search engine.
[https://nationkart.com/blog/nationkart-vs-shopify-comparison-of-ecommerce-platfrom-in-india/]"Best e-commerce platfrom make apparent choice for business around the world."[/url]
RickyFranks Offline referral

According to me Social Media Marketing are far more better than SEO. Social Media brings more traffic for long term and seo is temporary. See how social media is effective and gain more traffic to your site.
macpual Offline referral

Working with SMO can help you strengthen your brand and boost visibility, as well as generate leads and increase sales. Optimizing your social media builds both familiarity with and trust for your business, because consumers will see you not only mentioned, but recommended by others.
sammel Offline referral

I really think that SMO and SEO is beneficial
datul Offline referral

SMM & SEO both are good as these strategies are used to promote or rank any website or brands.But SMO helps in driving more sales towards your website.
Alby Offline referral

Social media marketing should be part of your overall SEO plan. It is an integral element which has its own advantages. SEO involves much more than just one element, you need to build a brand, get relevant backlinks from authority sites and create good quality content which can act as linkbait.
AvinashGoyal24 Offline referral

(11-16-2014 02:04 PM)letsplay Wrote:  Should I spend money on my website SEO or simply go ahead and spend it on marketing my site on social media sites?

Yes, you should need to spend money on your website SEO. Because Social media is the another part of SEO.
JackA Offline referral

SEO comes first, SM is a part of SEO strategy

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)