Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Social media buttons - slow page load?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

Hi guys my website load time was always under or just about 1 sec, however after I added Facebook like button to my website my site load time has increase at least 1 more second.
I initially wanted to add Facebook, Twitter and Google plus buttons but after seeing what only one social media button does to my website load time I don't know what to do?
Can you tell me how to add social media buttons to my website without sacrificing website load time?
victor Offline referral

Check maybe you are using an old Facebook like button code. Also If you are using IFRAME code try HTML5 it should load faster
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(08-15-2013 12:01 PM)ivan Wrote:  Hi guys my website load time was always under or just about 1 sec, however after I added Facebook like button to my website my site load time has increase at least 1 more second.
I initially wanted to add Facebook, Twitter and Google plus buttons but after seeing what only one social media button does to my website load time I don't know what to do?
Can you tell me how to add social media buttons to my website without sacrificing website load time?
You dont say what type of site it is. You do not post the code you are using, you do not state if you have even read the Facebook DOCs in relation to posting social buttons of theirs on your site. You do not state where in your code you even put this magical button.

Seriously man, you have to help us help you answer your questions. Give us details and information to use to actually help you. Us guessing will never get you any place, nor will it teach you anything
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Agree! You need to post more details.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)