Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Social media sharing buttons for website?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
zorro Offline referral

Why is it everybody so crazy adding about social media sharing buttons to a website? What is the point of heaving those social media buttons? I know they increase site load time so I don't think the optimize website in a good way! Anyways social sharing buttons do I need them or not?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Social media sharing buttons increase the effectiveness of "off-site optimization" by generating free backlinks and traffic to your site. But if you don't care about things like, PageRanks, Google Rankings and Traffic then just don't add any of those to your site!
P.S. There social media buttons are fast and don't slow your site too much, the benefits of using them is much greater than the downside!
draggin Offline referral

Social media buttons will bring traffic for your website, How? If anyone find some interested good stuff on you website they will share your content to others with the help of Social media Buttons.

For Forums, Classifieds websites, Article websites, video sharing websites these Social media buttons will help more to share easy.
WHAT!
zorro Offline referral

Are you saying that they help improving SEO?
seasofttraining Offline referral

(03-30-2014 06:29 PM)zorro Wrote:  Are you saying that they help improving SEO?

Yes these social media buttons will also help for SEO, If we like the content or a image we can share it easy if there are no social media buttons.
If we find these buttons it is very easy to share the content or image on our pages.
crystal21 Offline referral

You should also add them as they helps in SEO, they will help in increasing traffic, you can get the script of buttons from Codeclerks.
maxwebinc Offline referral

Social media icons on site present a number of advantages for site owners and users. For one, users are immediately redirected to your social media accounts. And social media icons and buttons allow users to share your web page to others. And it could do wonders for your SEO work. Smile
zorro Offline referral

Thanks guys to increase site load time I am using a custom image instead of default Facebook and Twitter button.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)