Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Social media sites links?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
banner
Guest referral

Unregistered
Should I make links to my social media profiles and pages as dofollow or nofollow? The links are on my website.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
If your website is a high ranking and is Branded Google then yes in other case no. Low ranking website containing dofollow backlinks will have a negative effect on the SEO.
Buscar pareja en EspaƱa.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
I would make them as dofollow since they are yours and if they increase in rankings this will have a positive impact on your SEO as well.
buscar pareja gratis, chatear y buscar amigos en chat gratis o ligar. Citas, contactos y encuentros.
erostradingcompany Offline referral

Social Media Marketing is best way Increase Traffic ranking of website. Social Networking sites are Facebook, Google +, LinkedIn, Youtube submission, Instagram etc.
aspldelhi1 Offline referral

facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and Linkden
PaulAdam Offline referral

I would probably suggest to go for do follow links. Because they are mostly followed and considered by google.
MilesWeb - Your Hosting, Our Responsibility!!!
Windows VPS India | Dedicated Server
anneroberts Offline referral

I would make them as dofollow since they are yours and on the off chance that they increment in rankings this will positively affect your SEO too.
judyfrate Offline referral

Social media site links are beneficial when it comes to branding. You need to get links for those pages as well.
arjunrishi Offline referral

Social Media Link (SML) is the leading influencer marketing company that amplifies social media advocacy for brands. We make it easy for brands to activate impactful and trusted reviews and recommendations across social media, triggering in-store action and leading consumers through the path to purchase.
jeffronald19 Offline referral

It depends on your need. I would suggest to add dofollow. It will benefit you also.
smithwigglesworth Offline referral

Social Media is an effective place where you increase the traffic of your website, so you can use social media for traffic and do not try to use for link building because its not good for your site either do follow or no follow.
jitenmazee Offline referral

I think social media profile links keep important and if they are dofollow then matters a lot for SEO.
akashvajpayee Offline referral

Social Media Site:
Facebook
Linkedin
Twitter
Pintrest

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)