Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Submit url to google without signing in?

Ads
make money online
Victor Dub Offline referral

Posting Freak
Does anybody know whether it's possible to submit some url to google without signing in to your account?
Stevendavis Offline referral

Their may be some other options, but why you don,t want to use search console to submit your website, as it,s the easiest way to submit your url in Google.
Victor Dub Offline referral

Posting Freak
Case it requires an account and I don't wanna get banned for spamming. I think ping services could do the trick right.
MyAnime Offline referral

I dont know about that but in my words you always need your gmail account signing in to submit url to google
qba82 Offline referral

Pinging doesn't work anymore, You can try index services, but they are watched by google.
worldimmigration21 Offline referral

Banned

Banned
google search console is other option you can consider
davidsmith0143 Offline referral

May be its possible but not that much safe to submit it without signing in.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

It is important to sign in. To ensure you are not spamming you have to sign up first.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
These days it's all about user experience and making sure search results are relevant to the search query as much as possible, to achieve that Google needs to know what content is being submitted and by who!

They have taken down submit url to google by guests, now the only way to submit web-page is through search console available on signed in users plus you have to add and verify your web-site.

I think you can still use ping sitemap tool!

https://www.google.com/ping?sitemap=URLOFSITEMAP.xml

Every time you post new content add link to your #sitemap and then ping it!
Perviano Offline referral

I am also searching for any tool or free services where I can directly submit URLs for crawling. Like I posted an Article on addstory Article site and I want that article to be crawled quickly to get backlink from there. Previously we had submit to google option. But now there is nothing.

Can anyone know about it !!

Thanks and Regards..
emililadjet Offline referral

(09-26-2018 11:48 AM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  These days it's all about user experience and making sure search results are relevant to the search query as much as possible, to achieve th...
I know this method, but the problem is that each time we have to create an XML sitemap, is there a method to send just one URL?

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)