Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Submit website to Google

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

I am about to start website and I am wondering do I have to submit my website to search engine like Google or Google will find my website by itself? And my website has about 60 pages will I have to submit every webpage to Google or just the home page?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
OK here is a quick tutorial on how to submit website to Google search engine!

Go to webmasters tools and create an account don't worry it's free! http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/‎
Inside your webmasters tools account click on "Add a site" enter your website URL and click continue.
That will take you to "verify ownership" page, where you will have to conform that the website you are submitting is yours!

You will be presented with two options.
1. Add a meta tag to your site's home page.
2. Upload a HTML file to your server.

Here you have to choose which verification method you prefer. If you have access to your website root folder then choose option number 2. If your website is a Blogger blog or Wordpress blog then choose option number 1.

If you choose "Upload a HTML file to your server" then click on download verification file. Then upload that file directly into your website root folder!
If you choose "Add a meta tag to your site's home page" then copy the meta tag that you will be presented with and paste it into your site's home page!

Code:
<html>
<head>
<meta name="google-site-verification" >
<title> HTML title </title>
</head>
<body>
HTML page contents
</body>
</html>

Then click on verify button. Once you have successfully verified your website you need to submit all your webpages to Google.
Inside you Google Webmaster Tools go to "Sitemaps" click on "ADD/TEST SITEMAP" and add your website sitemap there.

Good Luck.
FTJohnson Offline referral

(07-16-2013 09:34 PM)Maya Wrote:  OK here is a quick tutorial on how to submit website to Google search engine!

Go to webmasters tools and create an account don't worry it's free! http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/‎
Inside your webmasters tools account click on "Add a site" enter your website URL and click continue.
That will take you to "verify ownership" page, where you will have to conform that the website you are submitting is yours!

You will be presented with two options.
1. Add a meta tag to your site's home page.
2. Upload a HTML file to your server.

Here you have to choose which verification method you prefer. If you have access to your website root folder then choose option number 2. If your website is a Blogger blog or Wordpress blog then choose option number 1.

If you choose "Upload a HTML file to your server" then click on download verification file. Then upload that file directly into your website root folder!
If you choose "Add a meta tag to your site's home page" then copy the meta tag that you will be presented with and paste it into your site's home page!

Code:
<html>
<head>
<meta name="google-site-verification" >
<title> HTML title </title>
</head>
<body>
HTML page contents
</body>
</html>

Then click on verify button. Once you have successfully verified your website you need to submit all your webpages to Google.
Inside you Google Webmaster Tools go to "Sitemaps" click on "ADD/TEST SITEMAP" and add your website sitemap there.

Good Luck.

But that's not working now? Sad I think there is a problem with the link you've been posted.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Are you serous @FTJohnson? Looks like you know very little about all this Google and SEO stuff how-come this doesn't work?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
because they do not understand the code you posted.

They just copy and pasted as you posted it is my guess.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
There is nothing wrong with @Maya's post
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(11-23-2013 07:27 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  There is nothing wrong with @Maya's post

Dude seriously I was saying nothing about Maya's post.

It was in reply to the person saying why did it not work. They (FTJohnson) probably just copy and pasted AND did not actually modify for THEIR needs.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
@FTJohnson could you please elaborate why it doesn't works?
Glosha Systems Offline referral

(07-16-2013 08:29 PM)ivan Wrote:  I am about to start website and I am wondering do I have to submit my website to search engine like Google or Google will find my website by itself? And my website has about 60 pages will I have to submit every webpage to Google or just the home page?

no need to submit each page, just submit your home page google will check you page sitemap.xml and follow up all the link pages
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
People don't realize that sitemap.xml is optional you don't really have to submit any because if you design your website right with one page pointing to another and so on the Google bot will index all your pages as long as they are linked to each-other

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)