Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Submit website to Yahoo

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

I have my website submitted to Google but I would like to submit it to all major search engines to get more backlinks. Does Yahoo has something like webmaster tool where I can submit my website?
victor Offline referral

Yahoo and Bing merged their organic searches! Now Bing manages all Yahoo website submissions! It means that if you want to submit your website to Yahoo you have to submit it though Bing webmaster tools! Go to Bing Webmaster tools create an account and submit your website there, this will submit your website to Yahoo and Bing search engines!
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Yahoo! Submit Your Site http://search.yahoo.com/info/submit.html
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(09-12-2013 07:06 PM)Maya Wrote:  Yahoo! Submit Your Site http://search.yahoo.com/info/submit.html
If you would have clicked it one level further you would have seen Yahoo is Bing.

If you submit to Bing Webmaster Tools you will also be submitting to Yahoo search.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
letsplay Offline referral

Now Bing search engine handles all the Yahoo webmaster stuff. To submit your site to Yahoo search engine you have to open up a Webmaster tools account on Bing!
antony Offline referral

Make sure you submit sitemap to Bing otherwise it will take much longer for Bing and Yahoo to index your site.
destroyer Offline referral

You need to submit your site or blog to Bing and that will automatically submit it to Yahoo Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)