Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

The 3 Basic Logo types that are mostly used

Ads
banner
sarahlauren993 Offline referral

A logo is that part of branding assets which is used to create an identity. It involves creativity and innovation. There are certain basic types of logos which form alluring designs and layouts. These types differ by element, fonts, layouts, and aspects. I have listed some common logotypes below, take a look at them.

The Symbol

The first type of logo is a symbol logo. It revolves around adding an iconic or icon logo having a simple and clean layout. It gets mostly used by large brands and for large hoardings. Most popular business owners have preferred this type of logo, for example, Apple, Nike and Shell Oil.

Wordmark

This is the oldest type of logo. It involves creating a logo using words. The designer uses a particular font and writes the name of a brand as the logo of Coco-Cola and Facebook. In a simple manner, it depicts professionals and uniqueness. This is the clever way of printing your brand's name on the mind of the audiences.

The Combination Mark

It is the most alluring manner of creating a successful logo. It involves the combination two logotypes- the watermark and the symbol. You mix a symbol and the name of the brand using a compelling font and color palette.

Well by getting a captivating logo designed, you can be sure to generate tons of traffic on your site. To achieve such an aim, you should consult a professional logo design company which can promise to deliver an enticing design.
HokuAppsKarl Offline referral

Logo design is most important every business & all of the types website. A logo is an identity of our business. These 3 basic types are mostly used.
HokuApps mobile application development platform logo is also best designed.
Sarataylor1 Offline referral

The logo is the Main Purpose of Every Business Because Logo Can Attract people's to business. And the logo is not repeatedly created. It Created only once a time.
sarahlauren993 Offline referral

Thanks all for your valuable feedback on the note.
sankalppatil Offline referral

There are three basic types of logos
Apple, Nike, Disney, MSN, Cingular, Shell, Volksvagen, NBC iconic symbolic logosIconic/Symbolic - Icons and symbols are compelling yet uncomplicated images that are emblematic of a particular company or product.

Logotype/Wordmark - A logotype, commonly known in the design industry as a "word mark", incorporates your company or brand name into a uniquely styled type font treatment. Type fonts come in thousands of possible variations, shapes, sizes, and styles, each conveying a slightly different impression upon your intended audience.

Combination Marks - Combination Marks are graphics with both text and a symbol/icon that signifies the brand image that you wish to project for your company or organization. Concise text can complement an icon or symbol, providing supplemental clarity as to what your enterprise is all about.
siravi Offline referral

Banned

Banned
yes, logo are very important.
bradvictor1 Offline referral

Is there any tool which help me to create logo at home. Because I want to design a logo for me and above information is really do help me. I was unaware from this till now. I will consider all above points before creating logo now.
fisherjames731 Offline referral

A business transforms into a reputed brand when it has a logo that sets it apart from others. With millions of companies available with excellent products/services to please customers, you need something special to look the best. Joining hands with logo design services company is a smart way to own uniqueness and attract massive audience.
power Offline referral

Icons and symbols are compelling yet uncomplicated images that are emblematic of a particular company or product. They use imagery that conveys a literal or abstract representation of your organization
Hira Butt Offline referral

LogoType aka WordMark
Icon or Symbol
Combination Mark
aimbizcon Offline referral

Banned

Banned
A logo is the substance of your business. A noteworthy one can make moment acknowledgment for your image, set up your believability as a main supplier of your item or administration, and help you emerge in the commercial center.
siravi Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Nice and thanks for sharing this logo information.
sankalppatil Offline referral

Thanks for sharing information types of the logo that are mostly used !!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)