Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Tip

Ads
banner
banner
banner
vinzleft Offline referral

For traffic purposes of your website.

You all know some forums will not allow signature or links. The best way is to use your website name as your username.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Most forums including this one allow signatures and urls in posts but we moderate new users to prevent spam and maintain our community free of spammers.
surenot Offline referral

Nice tip man but I am afraid the majority of forums know this and won't allow you to register with a username containing @ or .come .net .org and so one! But from the internet marketing point of view it's a nice tip Smile

However any username that looks like domain name will raise a red flag but I guess if the user is cool and contributes to the community then why not!
maxout Offline referral

I have tried "SEO Chat" once and maybe it's good SEO forum I don't know but for me it was terrible. You can't edit your own posts, you can't post threads, you can't edit your profile, activation email never arrives I mean you can't do #@$%!!! WTF!

Nice tip man but I think it should be avoided because it will make you look like a spammer!

(03-20-2014 09:46 PM)SureNot Wrote:  Nice tip man but I am afraid the majority of forums know this and won't allow you to register with a username containing @ or .come .net .org and so one! But from the internet marketing point of view it's a nice tip Smile

However any username that looks like domain name will raise a red flag but I guess if the user is cool and contributes to the community then why not!

If they don't allow any (.) In your user name use (dot). Its also best for blog commenting, so that you don't need to put link when you comment. Some other blogs won't allow links that's why sometimes you need this.

But don't ever do this in this forum okay.
seo123 Offline referral

domain(dot)com is only good for traffic not SEO. But if you manage to get traffic I am sure the rest will follow thank for this great SEO tip!

(03-20-2014 09:55 PM)maxout Wrote:  I have tried "SEO Chat" once and maybe it's good SEO forum I don't know but for me it was terrible. You can't edit your own posts, you can't post threads, you can't edit your profile, activation email never arrives I mean you can't do #@$%!!! WTF!

Nice tip man but I think it should be avoided because it will make you look like a spammer!

Spam okay you choose

A) john doe I have more info at the my website click the link to find out more
B) sampledotcom (giving info with out giving link)

(03-20-2014 10:03 PM)SEO123 Wrote:  domain(dot)com is only good for traffic not SEO. But if you manage to get traffic I am sure the rest will follow thank for this great SEO tip!

That's why I did not post in Seo section.001_biggrin
seo123 Offline referral

Forum posting and blog posting are among the best off-page optimization techniques! But I suggest you to keep low profile use signature if possible however remember that a signature is also subjected to moderation!
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
This topic is more suitable for "SEO forum" and you should next time use a bit more SEO friendly title!

(03-21-2014 03:08 PM)Maya Wrote:  This topic is more suitable for "SEO forum" and you should next time use a bit more SEO friendly title!
I don't need too. Because I'm just giving information that I've learned and used. Why should I seod it?. Will I benefit on it?. "Nada". And what is the exclamation are?. Are you mad that I give tips to this forum?.
postcd Offline referral

That is usefull tip. But my habit is hard to break and i usually forgot when registering.
$0.5 website hosting
$2 Linux server (torrent,proxy,RDP etc.)
-> Instantcpanelhosting.com
Bluebridget Offline referral

(03-20-2014 09:09 PM)vinzleft Wrote:  For traffic purposes of your website.

You all know some forums will not allow signature or links. The best way is to use your website name as your username.

wow - your tip is so useful. I am having this problem but don't know how to solve it
Thanks so much Big Grin
Sdgroupkol Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Thanks for sharing.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)