Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Top and best paying affiliate programs?

Ads
maxout Offline referral

What are the top and the most paying affiliate programs you know about? I am kind of thinking about trying luck in affiliate marketing but don't know where to begin?

I am a beginner don't know much so I need a program that is suitable more for beginners?
fpforum Offline referral

I personally like to use affiliate sites that offer a variety of products/advertisers. For things like email submits I like MaxBounty/Peerfly/CPAProsperity. For things like affiliate products I prefer CJ and Clickbank
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
The highest paying Affiliate Program would be ClickBank 70%+ commission
Erin Nagata Offline referral

Reportedly the largest affiliate network LinkShare and Commission Junction.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Yeah but the commission you earn is directly proportional to the affiliate program you are using right! I mean not all programs pay-off the same!
antoseeg Offline referral

Clickbank has some extremely high paying offers, and the Amazon affiliate program also has some it you promote the high-priced items.
cutegirl Offline referral

It could not told which affiliate program pays highest, because it depends on time and business. Every affiliate program claims that they are providing highest profit, percentage, or return to their customers. Actually customers know well how much they get from such affiliated programs.
christina21maria Offline referral

Have you an updated list of those you ahve found so far? I am also looking for similar programs, 500-1000 per sale, so lets share what we have. Pls pm me with your list. Tx Graham
UploadMax Offline referral

CPA networks are good and have many categories
Affiliate Programs Offline referral

If you want to make up to $50,000 for a single affiliate transaction, including customer lifetime repeat commissions and commission overrides from sub-affiliates, as well as find some of the best and highest paying affiliate programs, then you will find some of the very select and rare of that kind that can make the cut here:

Check back from time to time as well, as more programs get added if they can make the cut for those which provide the highest payouts for affiliates.
WillaStackhouse Offline referral

Top ten best paying affiliate programs are:-
Google Adsense
Amazon Associates
Commission Junction
Clickbank
LinkShare
ShareASale
Neverblue
eBay Partner Network
PeerFly
Chesta BoSe Offline referral

Affiliate marketing is all about making money online as soon as possible, there are many networks of affiliate programs which are very useful for making money online. These programs are like:-
MaxBounty
vCommission
LinkShare
CPA Affiliate Networks
Peerfly
imjagad Offline referral

Thanks for sharing,, nice info
Moezilla Offline referral

Ad Center for Movie Niche (payouts of between 16-38$ USD per sale)
If you have a movie website, I can help you.
PM <REMOVED>
ChetanModi Offline referral

Don't know about the keywords are given post, but getting more knowledge from it.
Teotech Offline referral

Clickbank hands down.

Also shareasale latest seems to have really good and high converted offers.

Thanks
Teo
Victorvictories Offline referral

There many affiliate programs and every affiliate program will vary according to the commission structure, payment terms and cookie duration. Thus, you need to select those affiliate programmes that are in accordance to the niche of your website. Kindly also let me know the niche you’re interested in targeting so I can suggest you affiliate programmes related to your particular niche.
bodHOST Offline referral

OP your approach seems a bit lame to me. The question should have been the other way around. You could have asked I am in so and so niche and would appreciate if someone could post their experiences with all the legitimate affiliate networks in that specific niche.
NavazBill Offline referral

what are the other affiliated program i can look at

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)