Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Traffic drops dramatically?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
Guest referral

Unregistered
What seems to be the problem with my traffic? I have noticed that from Monday to Friday it remain high but goes down on Saturday and Sunday? The same happens if it happens to be a holiday? Is this normal?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Google is know to get much less traffic during weekends and holidays simply cause people are not using much internet during those days. And since search engine gets less traffic so are the websites in it.
lomeydecos Offline referral

(08-24-2014 08:38 PM)Guest Wrote:  What seems to be the problem with my traffic? I have noticed that from Monday to Friday it remain high but goes down on Saturday and Sunday? The same happens if it happens to be a holiday? Is this normal?
it is natural drop and rise, by drop drop and no rise can be a concern
surenot Offline referral

I have to agree with @lomeydecos. Website traffic is not constant it rises and falls each day. The bad this is not to see it fluctuating but to see it decreasing without ever going up.
KevinMax Offline referral

This is cool and normal; Will not affects your regular SEO Campaigns. This happens if you target Non-Mobile users.

Webmaster suggests to go with Social media's like Facebook/Twitter to equalize the loss which you're getting in the weekend/holidays. Most of the computer machines shut down in the weekend and holidays but not social media websites.
Oxyzeninfolab Offline referral

It is normal and I don't think that you need to worry about this. Although it also depends on type of your website. I have seen that few sites get more traffic on weekend.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)