Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Traffic to my site

Ads
banner
banner
banner
gdr14115 Offline referral

Hi there. We created a new site. Everyone can write his press release with backlinks on this site to promote his site. I need an advice. How to increase traffic to my site?
MrPRinson Offline referral

well.. first you need to make sure all the technical properties are set ( for google and the other Search engines)
second you need to make some marketing move inorder to make user know your site. Paid media for example.
personaly. i recommand you read Moze. Smile
LaurenA Offline referral

You will need to optimize your page first, the best source of traffic nowadays is through social media. Just join a group which has a relevant to your niche from there you can promote your blog. Afterwards you can create your own page.
Asia
adibitar69 Offline referral

If you need heavy traffic to your website you have to share your blog in different social media sites and also do SEO off page activities like Forum, Classifieds, Profile creation, Web 2.0
harishsharma Offline referral

Post Content to LinkedIn; LinkedIn has become much more than a means of getting another job. The world’s largest professional social network is now a valuable submitting platform in its own right, which means you should be posting content to LinkedIn on a regular basis. Doing so can boost traffic to your site, as well as increase your profile within your industry – especially if you have a moderate to large following.
Brucey Offline referral

I suggest you vary the social network, facebook, google + and even reddit
Ethan Jones Offline referral

Search engines are the best way to increase website traffic. Website optimization is important to stay on the top ranks in the SERP So, focus on doing some off page and on page activities to get more traffic such as Advertising, Blogging, and Email marketing.
jessicacyrus1 Offline referral

Do Social media Sharing of your site and promote it in. try to generates backlink of it by guest blog posting and article submission.
dineshzinavo Offline referral

First build a quality back links ,you can focus on smo and other off page seo technique
pixelaura Offline referral

Given below are some way to increase traffic
Article Submission
Social Media (Facebook,Google+,Twitter)
Press Release Submission
Guest Posting
Blogging
Forums
Business Listing Sites
Web 2.0 profiles
Info graphics
Social Bookmarking
Classified Ads
bodHOST Offline referral

You will need to include a mix of everything i.e. Social, Video, infographics etc. Press release is just to create that buzz which wont last long and also free press release won't do any good for your blog.
bodHOST - cPanel Linux Hosting
with Application Support & Design | CMS Customization & Much More...
JayShah Offline referral

Do guest blogging and get traffic from different-different domains. Invite persons through commenting on your those posts
akashvajpayee Offline referral

Do off page SEO for getting traffic:
Social Media Engagement
Social Bookmarking Sites
Forum Submission
Blog Directory Submission
ethany Offline referral

You can do a big social network outreach with more useful and viral content. You can take a viral content to attract huge amount of traffic
JbreezeA Offline referral

(07-15-2016 08:54 AM)LaurenA Wrote:  You will need to optimize your page first, the best source of traffic nowadays is through social media. Just join a group which has a relevant to your niche from there you can promote your blog. Afterwards you can create your own page.

I agree with Lauren. Make sure that your site is optimized and not just stuffed with Keywords. I would run your pages through Google AdWords to make sure that your meeting the requirements to be crawled.

Social media is the best way to get traffic to your site. But, don't just post the link. Include or attach an article, that is relevant and current, within the last 30 days and include your link in your post. If your audience finds that you are posting things that are relevant to them and not just promoting your site, this will help increase your click-thru rate.
pixelaura Offline referral

(07-14-2016 07:00 AM)gdr14115 Wrote:  Hi there. We created a new site. Everyone can write his press release with backlinks on this site to promote his site. I need an advice. How to increase traffic to my site?

We would like to suggest you to do given below task to get good amount of genuine traffic.

Write interesting article and post it
Discussion on Forum Posting
Do blogging
Blog post on regular basis on website blog

All above task help you to get genuine traffic.
mahwishfatima Offline referral

Perform SEO of your website especially On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO techniques. After that, you may proceed with Social Media Marketing (Digital Marketing techniques).
mary klipyard Offline referral

use social media presence which is the best way to gain traffic for your website
senthil Offline referral

doing more on and off page optimisation
Latlon Technologies Offline referral

you can get more traffic from social medias. try to building healthy backlinks that may bring traffic juice to your site.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)