Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Twitter followers limit?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

Does Twitter have a limit that limits the amount of followers a users can have?
evathomsan Offline referral

According to my experience there are no limitation for twitter followers.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Yeah you can have as many as you can! That would be stupid to limit followers Wink
AvinashGoyal24 Offline referral

Yep Twitter have limited amount of Follower. Once you've followed 2,000 users, there are limits to the number of additional users you can follow. This number is different for each account and is based on your ratio of followers to following.
doticonicsolutions Offline referral

As per my view there are no limit for twitter follower.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
(06-09-2015 10:22 AM)doticonicsolutions Wrote:  
As per my view there are no limit for twitter follower.

Yes but Twitter set has 1000 followers per day set as a limit to prevent SPAM.
vikas Industries Offline referral

Twitter Follower Limit 2000.
jameswilliam723 Offline referral

I am a frequent twitter user. From my experience, There is no limitations for having followers in Twitter.
I think 1000 and 2000 are some limitations only per day.
LeonaHarrison Offline referral

The exceptional things about Twitter are that it has no restrictions on the amount of followers that one can have. You can cross any number as long as people are interested in following you.
gapmarks Offline referral

I don't think there is a limit as I sometimes see people with tens of thousand of followers on their accounts. But I think there's some kind of per pay limit.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

I think there is no limit, as long as you work on your account as a real human being then you are good. Share interesting posts.
stardust confectionery Offline referral

Twitter Follower Limit 2000.
brettuk Offline referral

There is no limit of Twitter followers.
www.seobybrett.co.uk - The best freelance SEO in the Bath area. His Scrapebox Footprints blog post is great.
LaurenA Offline referral

As far as I know Twitter don't limit the numbers of followers that a certain page or person have, its not the same as facebook wherein there's a limit in the numbers of friend that you have. The people whom I followed have a millions of followers, furthermore we are using this medium in order to create brand awareness so I don't think that there's no limit.
nextmashup Offline referral

There is no limit for a user to have twitter followers.
Kalsoom Offline referral

There is no limit of followers in twitter, You can enhance the popularity of your profile to many many peeps.
chetanbali17 Offline referral

(07-02-2015 02:40 AM)Erin Nagata Wrote:  I think there is no limit, as long as you work on your account as a real human being then you are good. Share interesting posts.

Completely agree with Erin, why twitter is going to restrict, you guys never heard of record of joining people, fastest million following/follower etc. Once a new celebrity joined twitter do you think it is only to be maximum 2000 follower for him in a day? No one can stop his fans for follow him, nor twitter is going to show a alert message "celebrity followed 2000 people today can follow him tomorrow"

"Caitlyn Jenner" cross 1 million follower in 4 hours which is fastest 1 million follower record search on google to know more
chinomoreno Offline referral

(05-25-2015 03:28 PM)ivan Wrote:  Does Twitter have a limit that limits the amount of followers a users can have?
I don't think there is a limit but Twitter will find it suspicious especially if you are following a lot yet only have few followers.
ekta0071 Offline referral

Twitter puts limits on your account. They are on the full quite fair, like the one that says you can never follow more than 1,000 users within a 24 hour period.The other vital limit is that when you hit 2,000 persons that you follow, that's the end of the path for you, until all 2,000 users you follow you back. Which will never occur, unless you do something about it using Twitter apps that are out there.
rickysmith Offline referral

The remarkable factors about Tweets are that it has no limitations on the amount of followers that one can have. You can cross any variety provided that people are interested about following you.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)