Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

URL shorteners anchor links text and SEO?

Ads
whatsapp Offline referral

Can I use shortened URLs in the backlinks building? I mean when creating an anchor link is it OK to use shortened URL instead of using my original URL? What is the SEO impact?
lomeydecos Offline referral

(10-01-2014 05:03 PM)whatsapp Wrote:  Can I use shortened URLs in the backlinks building? I mean when creating an anchor link is it OK to use shortened URL instead of using my original URL? What is the SEO impact?
not clear, what are you talking about, How can you use shortened URL?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
(10-02-2014 02:01 PM)lomeydecos Wrote:  not clear, what are you talking about, How can you use shortened URL?
I assume his referring to using "Google URL Shortener" or similar to rewrite the URL and then use it instead of the original in the anchor link.

Since shortened URL gets redirected to your domain then I see no SEO issues.
abhinandangarg786 Offline referral

Hmmm Question is really very Interested But using Shorteners Anchor Links isn't good !
KevinMax Offline referral

Bit old technique @whatsapp buddy! I tried this before 2 years - Building back-links to permanent short URLs , result went negative for me (That time I built thousands of backlinks to the short urls).
By this way you can get results - but you'll be pushed back very soon.
Still you wish to check! Then go with permanent redirects like bit.ly, ow.ly, goo.gl...etc

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)