Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Update: an improvement to our top search queries data was applied retroactively

Ads
banner
banner
banner
destroyer Offline referral

I have just checked my Google webmaster tools account and I see the vertical line showing and when I mouseover it the message pops-up "Update: an improvement to our top search queries data was applied retroactively on 12/31/13" what exactly this mean?
ivan Offline referral

Well I am not an expert in all this webmaster stuff but I think it means that Google has updated its algorithms so that not they process and calculate all the data more accurately.
maria Offline referral

Yeah it means just that a new updated took place on that specific date !
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
This new Google update is more accurate it show the exact number of impressions and clicks, before this update the data was rounded up
destroyer Offline referral

Thanks so is this some kind of Panda or Penguin related update?
victor Offline referral

On Google everything is connected so YES it's gonna be related to Google Panda and Google Penguin algorithm.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I can tell that this new update looks very accurate, this update is not targeting SEO so don't wary about your ranking (pagerank) it simply replaces an old version of Google data handler!
victor Offline referral

Since this new update was released the reports are maybe accurate but they are also a few days behind. Analytics sometimes show controversial traffic reports I am sure Google is working on it but come on Google should test all its updates before releasing them to avoid this problem!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)