Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Using Article Marketing to Drive Traffic to your Website?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

I know that the more content you publish on the site the better the chance that Google will reward you with a lot of traffic, my question is can I expect the same results using Article Marketing? Many say that to get more traffic Article Marketing is the KEY is it true?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
You should always combine article marketing with an on-page optimization, because what is the post of getting a ton of traffic when your site has no good content and the bounce rate is high! First make sure that you have something on your site users are looking for then use article marketing to drive traffic to that something!
jacknelson Offline referral

Article marketing does not work more compared to forum and blogs .If you are prefering to write article and submitting it then the article content is most important to attract the readers.
surenot Offline referral

Instead of submitting your articles to some sites that will only benefit from your work start your own website or blog and post all that content in it I guaranty you will start ranking high in most search engines in no time and get tons of free traffic!
destroyer Offline referral

I would rather create a Facebook fan page which Google seem to like a lot and just post all my articles there this will make it rank high in the search engine Google thus generating free organic traffic Smile
Bannay Offline referral

(12-27-2013 04:04 PM)ivan Wrote:  I know that the more content you publish on the site the better the chance that Google will reward you with a lot of traffic, my question is can I expect the same results using Article Marketing? Many say that to get more traffic Article Marketing is the KEY is it true?

yes, Now says that content is king for SEO. How much relevant content do you add your site your site gradually ranking .

(02-26-2014 11:33 PM)destroyer Wrote:  I would rather create a Facebook fan page which Google seem to like a lot and just post all my articles there this will make it rank high in the search engine Google thus generating free organic traffic Smile

I think it will be better if you add unique content in to your site and that link share on social media like facebook and from there you will get two types of benefit. one google comes to read your site content another huge number of user come from social media sites

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)