Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Using Pinterest to Get Free Traffic

Ads
banner
banner
banner
antony Offline referral

I have a question how can I get free traffic from Pinterest? Or maybe it ain't worse it?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
If you want to use Pinterest Marketing to drive free traffic to your site then make sure you only ping your own original content the otherwise your traffic will be diverted to other internet marketers
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
My advice to you is to focus more on Facebook which is a proven way to get free traffic.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(11-07-2013 06:23 PM)invisibe_dude Wrote:  My advice to you is to focus more on Facebook which is a proven way to get free traffic.
How is FB traffic more proven than pintrest? Both are very valid methods and which to use should depend on the niche you're trying to hit or use both and focus more on the one bringing in more traffic. You should never rely on a single source for traffic. Especially never rely on Google FB or any other major site.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Facebook is better because it makes fan page visible to search engine. I am getting tons of traffic from my facebook fan page which ranks high on Google for many keywords
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Still does not answer what I asked. How is it more proven? Just because you get more from FB than Pin does not mean it applies across the board. Also who cares how much you can get if you cant convert them.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)