Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

VPS Hosting Required (cheap and reliable)

Ads
banner
banner
Riverweb Offline referral

Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?

We're basing our offering in 4 plans using Xen on 5 hosts, mutipathed ISCSI (2) SANS.
Dondro Offline referral

Maybe DailyRazor VPS hosting deals?
I impressed with their vps hosting plans. The control panel seemed a little daunting and techie at first, but it's fine when you get used to it. Their servers are located in US.
daica85 Offline referral

(03-23-2017 09:33 AM)Riverweb Wrote:  Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?

We're basing our offering in 4 plans using Xen on 5 hosts, mutipathed ISCSI (2) SANS.

Could you please describe this more clearer. Did you want to automatize the register process?
Godaddy Renewal Coupon 27% Off Domain and Hosting Latest in 2017
HinchSerene Offline referral

I know superbithost is quite good one. They offer nice bitcoin vps hosting solutions at reasonable rates.

Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.
Lunderfo Offline referral

(03-30-2017 01:17 PM)Dondro Wrote:  Maybe DailyRazor VPS hosting deals?
I impressed with their vps hosting plans. The control panel seemed a little daunting and techie at first, but it's fine when you get used to it. Their servers are located in US.

What are their server upgrade protocols? For example, are they able to update and upgrade their servers without downtime? If so, how? During what hours of the day/ night do they make those updates?
WebSoul Offline referral

What is their privacy policy and how is your personal data managed?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)