Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Want to get #1 ranking for my keywords?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
hellboy Offline referral

What can I do to make my website rank as number 1 on Google for my important keywords?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Make sure your website contains them and get plenty of backlinks use keywords instead of text.
KevinMax Offline referral

Main Keyword: place at least a time or twice. (remind about keyword proximity) - Keyword density is not so important. But take that into your account.
Internal Linking: One of your main keyword should be anchored to some other page of your website.
Content: Must be unique and well written by an English speaker
Image Alt Tags: Use your keywords as alt tags
H1,H2 & H3 Tags: Use 50 % relevant words according to the main keyword.
Back-links: Whatever you do just do it gradually - Post in High quality domain authority relevant sites.
Text highlighting: Your content must be rich text formatted (For Ex: Some of your related keywords must be highlighted)

When Google considers our website is a "BRAND" we don't need to look of these things. For quick results we need to concentrate on these criteria's.
hellboy Offline referral

@KevinMax thank buddy for such an amazing post. Are you some kind of SEO expert?
KevinMax Offline referral

Much words, I am not SEO Expert, Just trying to beat Google in a day (through WhiteHat/GreyHat Methodologies):; So why I am here @hellboy to share something new!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)