Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Web Hosting SEO?

Ads
antony Offline referral

I have a question does webhosting matters in SEO? I mean for instance website that is hosted on VPS or Private hosting will have better change to succeed that the one that is hosted on a shared hosting?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Web hosting has very little affect on search engine optimization, SEO is affected by backlinks and on-page optimization however if you have a crappy hosting that is down most of the time then it will affect your SEO
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Yes webhosts can have an effect on every aspect of your site including SEO.

This is why I keep repeating cheap/free/low cost hosting in 90%+ of use cases are the suboptimal choice.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
If your webhosting stays up 99% of the time and your site load time is under 2 sec then you have nothing to worry about. Of-course if your site gets tons and tons of traffic that causes your hosting to max-out and shut your site down then it's definitely affecting your SEO
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(11-23-2013 07:20 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  If your webhosting stays up 99% of the time and your site load time is under 2 sec then you have nothing to worry about. Of-course if your site gets tons and tons of traffic that causes your hosting to max-out and shut your site down then it's definitely affecting your SEO
So those are the only two factors someone needs in regards to their webhost?
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
We all know that shared host ain't perfect but if your site loads fast and stays up then where is the problem? Why anyone that makes no money with their website has to use VPS or Private hosting?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Hey to each their own. If that is the route you want to follow more power to you. But the vast majority of people not making money with their site, really wishes they would be making money from it. And as the old saying goes, you reap what you sow.
www.AdminEmpire.com
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
I thinks if you have a simple HTML site or a blog without any database or admin control panel then shared hosting is safe for you
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(11-25-2013 02:02 PM)Maya Wrote:  I thinks if you have a simple HTML site or a blog without any database or admin control panel then shared hosting is safe for you
What blog software does not use some form of a DB?

99+% of shared hosting is going to force a CP on you.
www.AdminEmpire.com
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
(11-25-2013 02:02 PM)Maya Wrote:  I thinks if you have a simple HTML site or a blog without any database or admin control panel then shared hosting is safe for you

I think she's talking about site's Admin Control Panel not Server Control Panel.
Anyway guys shared hosting is just for the beginners it allows you to slowly get used to all that stuff before embarking into serious journey "you must learn to walk before you can run "
krish Offline referral

thanks for the posting

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)