Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Web site SEO optimization?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
dude Offline referral

SEO has so many variables that I just don't know where to begin so let just say I have just started a new web site and of-course I need to start doing SEO but what should start optimizing first? What areas of the web site should be optimized first to guaranty good search engine first impression. I want Google when it arrives at my site for the first time to get very nice impression about my site!
draggin Offline referral

Develop a website with good content.
Start with ON-page SEO - LIke content, Title, keywords, meta description, H1,H2,H3 tags, Alt tags for images, URl structure, robots.txt, sitemap, etc..
After finish with on-page , lets start with Off-page SEO for linkbuiding .
Submit your website to search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing
Start with local listing..
WHAT!
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
@draggin has really nailed it with his answer! I agree you should start by posting content to increase your search engine authority by increasing SERPs. Only then start doing "off-site optimization".

Note that if on-page optimization is done properly you will never need off-page optimization Smile
dude Offline referral

Thanks guys very much I though there was just one or two things that will help me to get my search engine optimization going looks like SEO is not for beginners.
kaamil20 Offline referral

Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving the visibility of a website on organic ("natural" or un-paid) search engine result pages (SERPs), by incorporating search engine friendly elements into a website.
seasofttraining Offline referral

Search Engine Optimization - On-page and Off-page
ON_PAGE : Content
URL
Title
Keywords
Meta Description
Alt tags
H1, H2, H3 tags
Site map
robots etc..
harikumar Offline referral

its called On-page Optimization

title tags
alt tags (image optimization)
h1 to h5 tags
unique content ( dont use duplicate content)
site map
robots
descriptions
keywords

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)