Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Website analytics

Ads
banner
banner
banner
matt001 Offline referral

Hi,
I am having a few issues with hit counter:
1. How can I get the online hit counter?
2. How to track the number of uniques or individual visits to my web pages?
don't know how to do it. ? If anyone know about this please help me
victor Offline referral

Why don't you use Google Analytics tool is a free and has tons of features to track your website traffic.
http://www.google.com/analytics/
Erin Nagata Offline referral

Web analytics is a generic term meaning the study of the impact of a website on its users as webopedia explained.
pryidevsblog Offline referral

I agree with victor's suggestion. Google Analytic is better and get more interesting site traffic analysis by link your analytic account to webmaster tool.
matt001 Offline referral

Hi Victor,

Thank you for such wonderful response,I also want free hit counter as webstats. I found some useful website analytics & free hit counter on goStats. So what you things about that?? Please let me know your wonderful opinion. Keep connect with me thanks
kickass Offline referral

If you are trying to rank high on Google then why don't you use tools designed to get you there? Google has specifically developed Analytics to get you all the info you need to boost your SEO other tools are just cheap reap-offs.

Don't make it hard for you baby Smile
Politica Offline referral

A lot of people here are saying google analytics - but there's a huge problem with Google analytics. Your data gets taken by the google marketing machine and used re-market to your customers. It really decreases the value of your business over time. You should not install and use Google for this reason. (Unless you want to kill your business). There are some threads out there that are talking about "data AIDS" in that Google analytics infects your site and all your visitors by diverting them to other sites through the doubleclick marketing monopoly. It's really a bad situation, but I'm glad I was alerted to it so I could remove Google and save my business.

After today, I look at google analytics in a much different way. It really makes me sad that a company that used to be good is now just another hungry business looking to step on people to reward google shareholders. I wonder how much an impact the anti-trust lawsuit will have on Google. Do you think they will have to shut down the products that don't make money because they aren't able to stand outside of a monopoly?

It's always a good idea to use some open source tools instead (like gostats org), or find a hosted paid tool that does what you need really well. I'm sad about how many good webmasters & marketers were tricked into installing google analytics....
matt001 Offline referral

Thanks Politica for your response. I too found problems with Google analytics regarding data means whatever customers are coming to your website are retargeted by google ads and they are distracted away from your website to competitors. I found goStats best as they are providing free analytics and hit counter for websites.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)