Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Website down SEO?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
gamer Offline referral

Guys my website was down for a day will that hurt my Google rankings?
sukritinfotech Offline referral

May be Google Penalized your website because recently Google Penguin 2.1 is updated. Read Google Webmaster Guidelines to recover from this. And also make your website's URL Structure SEO Friendly.
KevinMax Offline referral

Google doesn't penalize you for single day down. It knows that majority of peoples use shared hosting server and the website up and down is natural. Only on that day you will see a huge traffic loss and if the Google, crawl your website on that particular day then it will hurt your rankings positions.

No worries, it will recover soon automatically.
Siddhartha Offline referral

Not much but still very slight effect. Regular visitors & new visitors coming to your site will be terminated & hence you will have less site visits.
Hotel Siddhartha Inn - Hotels in Nagpur
Daniel Fitzherbert Offline referral

May be that your website is caught by Google algorithms because of spamming content or malware found in your website. You should scan your website here : sitecheck sucuri
riverduo Offline referral

what do you mean down? your server down? no problem it will not hurt your rank, at least if you back online quickly.
alanka876 Offline referral

It will not hurt if it is down for like 1 or 2 days. If it is down for a week and if google cache it. Sure it will hurt your rankings.
evathomsan Offline referral

I think Google doesn't penalize you for single day down but more points are helping to reduce website was down like Track the Right Metrics, Keyword ranking for commercial keywords, Diagnose and Analyze Penalties, Analyze links,Do Keyword Research, Joining the Wrong Link Directories.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)