Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Website mobile version SEO?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
miami boy Offline referral

Is it important for a website SEO to have a mobile version?
KevinMax Offline referral

The world comes into our hand in terms of Mobile phones.

In General:
Think simply - Creating website is for Users - 85% of users are engaged with Mobile/Smart phones. So its important that the website can be optimized for mobile.

Mobile site SEO:
Mobile sites are becoming popular these days, It have the ability to generate some leads. (Increasing of conversion rates).
Do you know the answer of why Google takes a clear stance on Responsive Design? Just have a look @miami boy.

@KevinMax thanks buddy +1 any idea where can I learn how to create create mobile version of my website and how to switch design when it is a cellphone.
KevinMax Offline referral

Just go with responsive web design [It's for tablets, pc, mobile, smart phones, i pads...etc]

Some basic notes are here: learn(.)shayhowe(.)com/advanced-html-css/responsive-web-design/
victor Offline referral

@KevinMax is right this is pretty important Google likes it very much. Most of the mobile devices are capable or support full HTML but some codes might not work that is why Google encourages to have a mobile version.

It's easy for you maybe but for my who knows nothing about design and development it's gonna be tricky

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)