Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Website niche and keywords?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
seo123 Offline referral

How does Google know my website niche or keywords I am targeting? And if Google doesn't know that how you tell Google what mu niche is X or I am targeting these keywords? I can't understand how Google ranks sites for keywords or queries?
surenot Offline referral

Google and pretty much anyone can figure your niche by simply indexing all your content and look for most repeated keywords! Google crawlers detect what keyword is repeated in the article more often and then link the content to that query. Now you have to do SEO to make that content rank high in Google or on any search engine.
renart145 Offline referral

(03-15-2014 09:59 PM)SEO123 Wrote:  How does Google know my website niche or keywords I am targeting? And if Google doesn't know that how you tell Google what mu niche is X or I am targeting these keywords? I can't understand how Google ranks sites for keywords or queries?

google will know your niche via website/category you are linked from. From example you have many links on website that is related to cars or your website is in CAR/VEHICLE category on many directory sites then google will treat you website as CAR/VEHICLE related site. Also, keyword targeting will always depend on the competition, if you have many competitor on a certain keyword then i may suggest for you to use long tail keyword or keyword that has low competition. Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)