Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What If I Use A Free Hosting For My Sites?

Ads
anh998 Offline referral

Is it possible to make websites run on a free hosting?
If a paid hosting will be better, I just wanna to try on something. not for sure will make it business or not. If i get a paid hosting, will it be so waste of money?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Sure you can use free hosting there a wide variety of then to choose from!

The down side of using such hosting is the fact that most of them are loaded with third party advertising and you don't have any customer support in case some goes wrong with tour account! The websites hosted on such hosting tends to have high load time which is a key factor in SEO.

To have a successful online business/website you don't need to purchase VPS or Dedicated hosting plan Shared one will do just fine it's cheap and offers many advantages that free host will never give you and it's search engine optimization friendly in most aspects!
INSTANTPROXIES Offline referral

For starters, free sites are ok but if you want to monetize your sites I suggest you go for paid hosting. There are cheap ones.
malith Offline referral

I suggest you to go for a cheap shared hosting service. Since free hosting are free, there will be lots of ads display and lack of support issues.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Free hosting sucks it's slow and the server up-time is terrible I mean the site goes off-line most of the time. Also since you are a free customer they can delete your server files and you can't do anything about that it's terrible.

It's difficult to get high rankings being on a shared hosting I am petty sure it's impossible being on a free one!
tk-hassan Offline referral

majority of hosting companies offer money beck guarantees, so if your idea fails you can cancel the hosting and get your money back
anas001 Offline referral

the free hosting has a bad security
for me the best free hosting is 000webhost

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)