Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What Is Google PageRank?

Ads
begginer Offline referral

PR how is it calculated, how important is it nowadays, will Google remain using it, can a new website realistically get a high pagerank in a very short period of time, does domain age matter, when is it updated and lastly how to improve it?
surenot Offline referral

Nobody knows exact formula to how Google calculates PR but basically backlinks is the key factor. New websites are placed in Sandbox so no Google will not allow them to rank neither have a high PageRank.
Again no-one knows for sure when Google dances (updates PR).
KevinMax Offline referral

How PR is Calculated?
In Ancient times, it is calculated by total n.o of inbound links + total n.o of outbound links + damping factor. Now, It may be calculated by considering all the Google SEO friendly factors.

How important is it nowadays?
Not much important or either case it is important - You can rank a website into TOP search results with PR 4 within some short time then the website with PR 0.

will Google remain using it?
Of course Google will not stop giving the importance to websites which is having PageRank. Matt cutt noted in a blog that A new website with PR - N/A can beat the brand website with high PR - He didn't stated the exact scenario but his sentences seems like that. (Red before some months : Not able to find the path)

Can a new website realistically get a high pagerank in a very short period of time?
May be you got with (high quality promotions/organic back-links) - but no one here in the world ready to say when it updates?

Does domain age matter?

when is it updated and lastly how to improve it?
@SureNot Comment

(06-27-2014 05:59 PM)SureNot Wrote:  New websites are placed in Sandbox so no Google will not allow them to rank neither have a high PageRank.

I accept your comment, But I bought a new fresh website : With 0 back-links & after the design its PR was moved to 2 within a month, Still I am struggling to find the reason (I tried a lot to find)- But I started SEO off-site campaigns to maintain that PageRank. [Many web master tells - SANDBOX is a "Myth"]
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
@KevinMax I see you know a few things about SEO great.

I lunched a new website once and man it was getting literally a ton tens of thousands of unique visitors every day for a month or two but then everything stooped after new Panda update. My point is new websites under 1 year or so will loose rankings sooner or later even if they have a ton of backlinks which will raise red flag and will trigger some algorithm for sure.
KevinMax Offline referral

Yes, I remember the facts @invisibe_dude, Just telling that this is happening.
Tech11 Offline referral

Google Page Rank Means PR which is more important factor to know your blog or site is how much popular on the Search Engine. It will start from 0 to 10. 10 is greatest rank of your website. When new domain is bought that time that domain PR is 0. So, PR is also a Important part of website or blog to Rank.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)