Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What It Takes To Make A Living From YouTube's Partner Ship?

Ads
antony Offline referral

So many people making a huge amount of money with Adsense by becoming YouTube Partner. I am pretty sure they make more money from on YouTube than me waking up every morning and going to work every day. How can I quit my daily job and start earning eanough of money to make a living from YouTube?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
YouTube or any type of internet business it takes quality product, good reputation and lots of traffic. In case of YouTube you need to have original, funny, educational or pretty much interesting videos, this will make many people want to subscribe to your channel thus increasing views and earnings.
melosanchaz Offline referral

(05-27-2014 05:27 PM)antony Wrote:  So many people making a huge amount of money with Adsense by becoming YouTube Partner. I am pretty sure they make more money from on YouTube than me waking up every morning and going to work every day. How can I quit my daily job and start earning eanough of money to make a living from YouTube?

you can make a living from youtube simply the same way a public store makes money.
1st. you need a product
2nd. you need traffic or customers looking to buy your product.
3rd. you optimize each video for that specific product or niche
4th. if this is ranked on the first page of google you will get tons of traffic, leads and sales.
its as easy as that.
antony Offline referral

Thanks guys sounds pretty complicated to me. I thought it was easy make money on Youtube. What videos are most popular and get millions of views?
melosanchaz Offline referral

(05-30-2014 07:10 PM)antony Wrote:  Thanks guys sounds pretty complicated to me. I thought it was easy make money on Youtube. What videos are most popular and get millions of views?

just like math once you learn the basics and keep on building upon everything it will become easy.

i created a video on elliot rodger. if you search 'google trends' every day it shows you what has the highest searches for the day so i sometimes try to capitalize on that traffic but its a lot of competition cause everyone is blogging or making videos about it. elliot rodger had got 1 million searches that day.

although for my elliot rodger video it happened to just get a ton of views without even showing up on the first page of youtube or ranking it on google. i dont know where people were finding it.

so id go for whats popular but then again the ones that are most popular probably have the most competition which requires a lot more work or authority on your part.

but you never know what will get 1 million views. how to blow a O while smoking has got over one million views. just tackle everything you can that has over 500-1000 monthly searches.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)