Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What are the best SEO tricks for Appstores?

Ads
josephinek Offline referral

What are the best SEO tricks for Appstores?
KevinMax Offline referral

I don't play tricky actions with Appstores, but when integrating with Appnext I done some seo friendly tasks.

1. Suitable title
2. Perfect description - Keywords included description
3. Unique eye-catching images
4. Make my friends and referrals to increase the downloads count and used to bot for increasing the downloads count which runs using proxies (If Google find this then they will suspend your app).
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
When you go to let say Google Play store and search for some APP you get a list that contains tons of them! Now the majority of us don't pay attention to the title neither to the description but we DO pay attention to the thumbnail/label image. People tend to chose apps based on their label images that is why it's so important to design a good one.

Check you competitors and come up with better looking search results image as that it the key to get high CTR.
micromaxsamsung7 Offline referral

marcus_avrelius Smile thanks i got info.. how to get listed in google play.
stephenjoseph Offline referral

Best tricks for App store is select the proper category for your app, and eye catching images with screen shots. And best way to promote your app by submitting your app apk file to downloading sites ex: CNET etc. there are many downloading and reviewing sites in the market by giving the proper details. Your app gets listed in those sites and download rate also increases.
storehippo Offline referral

good to know. Thanks marcus_avrelius, best method to promote appstores. Its new thing to me.
evathomsan Offline referral

SEO totally depend on Keywords or content, Use keywords in content with a fix keywords density.
Rapidsoft technologies Offline referral

Keywords Rich Title
Well described Description
Include screenshots and videos
Localize your app listing
Increase traffic with outside promotion
NarayanPatil Offline referral

Optimize Your Site With Mobile in Mind
Mobile optimization is not just user-friendly, it is Google friendly too. So, if you want to make sure that you are ranking higher than before, you need to devise a strategy with mobile in mind. Apps and responsive design are vital to your success. Google has mentioned that it loves responsive design as it feels that it has the customer in mind.

Do not Forget About Bing and Yahoo.
Okay, so protecting the top spot on Google is the ultimate dream. But, you need to think outside of the Google box. With this in mind, consider the other search engines. Yes, there are others. Bing and Yahoo are used widely by a lot of people.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)