Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What are the new SEO strategies to get keywords ranking within a week?

Ads
banner
banner
bedocoman Offline referral

Hello,

I am trying to get my keyword ranking in google top 10 and I've done PDF submission, image submission, infographic submission, blog commenting and forum posting, but I'm not getting any results.

Please share any new SEO strategies for getting keywords ranking within a week.

Thanks in advance
Victor Dub Offline referral

Posting Freak
To get on top of Google ain't easy these days but you can try to post some kick-ass content on your site and it could rank high.

Off-Page SEO takes time and there is no guaranty that it will ever work!
Shivam Tripathi Offline referral

Fix all your on page factors and then try the off-page activities which give you quality backlinks.
davidweb09 Offline referral

Also use some more content marketing techniques like article submission on authority websites.
Goyllo Offline referral

Those techniques you're using is very old. PDF submission and article submission does not gives you any weight(PageRank/Juicyrank) to your site.

And you can't rank any keyword within a week in new website. If you have site with good domain authority then your site can rank instantly on any keywords, but if site is new then it's very hard.
easyweb Offline referral

there is no any technique to get keyword ranking in Google top 10 with in a week. SEO is a long term process, so you have to need patience. Do quality work only and don't use any SPAM techniques otherwise it hurts SEO and will drop all your keywords ranking on search engines..
Erick_Lopez Offline referral

It is very impossible!
12BET Mobile for your online Roulette Table.
bangwinni Away referral

bedocoman, its possible by 2 ways, first you are promoting a thing which is quite different & very useful, for that you need to add as many on-page factors you can add & need to make it viral like a celebrate posts, you can share it on social sites, create backinks using different off-page techniques.

or simply check ranking in dreams n found your self on top!!
StanleyThomas Offline referral

(09-11-2017 10:05 AM)bedocoman Wrote:  Hello,

I am trying to get my keyword ranking in google top 10 and I've done PDF submission, image submission, infographic submission, blog commenting and forum posting, but I'm not getting any results.

Please share any new SEO strategies for getting keywords ranking within a week.

Thanks in advance

Now, It's not easy to get rank high in the search engines. But, if you want to get rank good in Google and other search engines. So, you should always focus on your content. Because, content is considered king in SEO and without a good content no any other tactic can work. Content should be long and informative.

If you are not good in SEO then, you can find best seo company like SeoTuners.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)