Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What do you think about latest Google alghoritm update?

Ads
banner
Victor Dub Offline referral

Posting Freak
According to searchenginejournal that I like to consult for History of Google Algorithm Updates there was an important core update:

Quote:On March 12, Google confirmed via Twitter that a “broad core algorithm update” had rolled out the prior week. While Google was light on details, Google said the changes were meant to “benefit pages that were previously under-rewarded,” and advised everyone to “continue building great content.”

Now to be honest I see some crazy stuff showing on SERP for #keywords I am #targeting. I mean relevancy... forget about it gone out the window I got an idea what this update was intended for but clearly it ain't working as it should.

What about you folks have you noticed some crazy stuff?
MeganMM Offline referral

I think the latest update is a good job. Why? Because finally, SEO is about quality, not quantity. It should be like that and google want to cease artificial SEO boost (ex buying shady links) - and that is a good path in my opinion.
jcordon7 Offline referral

I do agree with you. A lot of my competitors are buying illegal links or spammy links just to get them on top. I hope google pays more attention to legit links like guest postings.
sinelogixtech Offline referral

Google announced that the mobile-first index was finally "rolling out." Since the index has been in testing for many months, and Google has suggested they are migrating sites gradually, it's unclear how much impact this specific roll-out had on the overall index. Webmaster should begin to see notifications within Google Search Console.
berto Offline referral

The broad core algorithm update is more on giving best exposures with the overlooked great and quality website pages.
davidweb09 Offline referral

Google updates their own search engine algorithm to make website promotion methods ethical.
Victor Dub Offline referral

Posting Freak
This update is a joke guys. I mean come one it shows unbelievably none relevant results.

For instance. "conocer gente gratis" is one of the keywords I'm targeting and in Spanish it means some like "meet people for free".

Google shows results like. Audi, Town Hall LOL

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)