Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What does Google Structured data mean?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
kickass Offline referral

Checking my Google webmaster tools account I have found "Structured data" link but when I go the I see this: We do not detect any structured data on your site.. What is it and how to fix it?
seo123 Offline referral

It helps Google to know more about your website! It's not mandatory! Google says it could increase traffic!

Quote:If Google understands the markup on your pages, it can use this information to add rich snippets and other features to your search result. For example, the search snippet for a restaurant might show its average review and price range. You can add structured data to your page using the schema.org vocabulary and formats such as Microdata and RDF, alongside other approaches such as Microformats. You can also add structured data by tagging the data on your page using Data Highlighter.

The Structured Data page in Webmaster Tools shows the structured information that Google was able to detect on your site. It also provides information about errors in page markup that may prevent rich snippets (or other search features) from being displayed.
https://support.google.com/webmasters/an...0907?hl=en

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)