Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is Ahrefs tool what is it used for?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

Never heard about this Ahrefs what is it for SEO or internet marketing? Is it free and how to use it?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Ahrefs is another great service directed towards SEO analysis. They have amazing collection of tools to analyze and give recommendations on the specific areas of your website SEO so that you can improve it and increase rankings.
KevinMax Offline referral

Ahrefs - Website Explorer Backlink Checker

Ahrefs is a paid service! It shows the entire back-links added to the website (Best way to identify what competitor's are doing in off-site). I am using it for around 2+ years, Ahrefs doesn't shows the 100% links added to a website neither it shows 80%+ links.

Unfortunately, it is a paid service: Free is limited/day.

Features:
Raw Export of links
SEO complete off-site analysis
Easily can able to find the negative links added to the website
Used for finding the lost links
Anchors phrases used
Shows the Redirects/.edu/.gov links/no follow/do follow links added
ivan Offline referral

Is it better showing backlinks than Google webmaster tools? How much does it cost? Do I need to download and install some software on my machine? What do you then do with the date generated by this service?
KevinMax Offline referral

(10-18-2014 05:14 PM)ivan Wrote:  Is it better showing backlinks than Google webmaster tools? How much does it cost? Do I need to download and install some software on my machine? What do you then do with the date generated by this service?

Yes, it shows all the back-links added to the website (Webmaster doesn't show you all). Even Ahrefs shows 80-90% of the backlinks added.

The prices & features may vary depends on their upgrades: Check this site for more: Ahrefs.com

What is Ahrefs tool what is it used for

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)