Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is Alexa Ranking?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
Alex Thompson Offline referral

What is Alexa ranking and how can i improve my website Alexa rank. please share your feedback.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(09-04-2013 07:31 AM)Alex Thompson Wrote:  What is Alexa ranking and how can i improve my website Alexa rank. please share your feedback.
Quote:Alexa Internet, Inc. is a California-based subsidiary company of Amazon.com which provides commercial web traffic data. Founded as an independent company in 1996, Alexa was acquired by Amazon in 1999. Its toolbar collects data on browsing behavior and transmits it to the Alexa website, where it is stored and analyzed, forming the basis for the company's web traffic reporting. As of 2013, Alexa provides traffic data, global rankings and other information on 30 million websites,[3] and its website is visited by over 10 million people monthly.[2]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexa_rating

How to improve: Use at your own discretion and these are just current suggestions for methods to improve. These are not a 100% assured to work if done.
1.get more visitors with the Alexa toolbar installed to visit your site.
2.commenting on other blogs, this may help drive other users with the toolbar to your site.
3.claim your site
4.alexa widget
5.writing a review of alexa on your blog - if applicable
6.update your content regularly - min of once of week has been the most commonly said schedule, some do more often some do less.
7.write original high quality content, do not respin other articles and make sure they are kept up to date.
8.use social sharing
9.do not use any paid service that claims they can do anything with your alexa rating
10.time - good ratings will not happen over night sometimes taking years to build a killer rating, your niche and how you run and handle your sites are all dependent on that.

That should get you off to an OK start. Many things you do to chase Google PR are the same for Alexa.

In 2013 please be aware of SEO techniques changing very rapidly many things no longer have an effect sometimes making things drastically worse.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
A perfect reply, don't need to add anything
johnkennedy Offline referral

Alexa Traffic Rank is a rough measure of a website's popularity, compared with all the others out there on the internet, taking into account both the number of visitors and the number of pages viewed on each visit. Read more: What is Alexa Traffic Rank? http://www.builda-website.net/alexa-traf...z2gf7VbP00
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(10-03-2013 02:41 PM)johnkennedy Wrote:  Alexa Traffic Rank is a rough measure of a website's popularity, compared with all the others out there on the internet, taking into account both the number of visitors and the number of pages viewed on each visit. Read more: What is Alexa Traffic Rank? http://www.builda-website.net/alexa-traf...z2gf7VbP00
Everything is on Alexa pages that I linked to and more information, always trust the original source over some random web page for up to date information.

Also is that an affiliate link??
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
I agree if you want to find out about something or someone use original source

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)