Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is CPA Advertising?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
Alex Thompson Offline referral

CPA stands for “Price per Acquisition” or “Price per Motion”. It’s based mostly on getting rewarded for driving visitors to a specific landing webpage of advertisers and getting website viewers to participate on-line by executing particular actions required by advertisers. On this mannequin, you get rewarded for every action taken by viewers & not by the number of times the webpage is viewed.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
I am impressed Alex you have shared very good content today!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
I was always under the impression CPA = Cost Per Action/Acquisition? ? ? Which is also referred to as Pay Per Action and or Cost Per Conversion?

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cost_per_action

Can you please clarify for me here Alex?
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Alex waiting on that clarification? Also why does it seem like you only post questions then never come back to the thread?
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
(09-11-2013 07:11 PM)chod Wrote:  Alex waiting on that clarification? Also why does it seem like you only post questions then never come back to the thread?
I think Alex is a bit shy when it comes to replying 001_blush

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)