Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is Negative SEO?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
hellboy Offline referral

Man another term that I have no idea what it means Smile Anyways what in the world does negative search engine optimization is referring to?
KevinMax Offline referral

Negative SEO is not something like Black Hat SEO

Why Negative SEO?:
It is a kind of fight happens between the competitor's. In simple if Someone did not like you or your business, They just start doing some unnecessary things to spam/hate your website/business in various ways.

Ways of Negative SEO:
1. Over optimization - Building tons of Spam back-links
2. Targeting adult keywords - Anchoring the website using adult key terms
3. Content SPAM - Posting your website content to 10000's of article directories.
4. Building negative reviews
5. Website hack
6. Negative social impacts - Reducing your quality of service in the social media sites.
7. WOT trust value - Building back-links to the domain - that downloads a virus or malicious code and many other ways.

Note: Please do not use the above words to SPAM a business - If someone used - I will sure start spamming them by tons of ways.
Oyasisspring Offline referral

Then how to protect them?

(07-11-2014 03:17 PM)Oyasisspring Wrote:  Then how to protect them?

You want to protect them? or protect your website? Smile

Nothing you can do when they start hitting the website. You can file a case & compensate the claims, if your website serves the legal business.
hellboy Offline referral

Thanks Kevin. That is a big problem. Just imagine you spend time and money on SEO and wonder why it doesn't work but it could be just because someone is doing this stuff #@$%!!!.

You're right @hellboy buddy, This is world and most interesting thing is we're humans! So it happens always., Cool and enjoy the stuff! It is also a part of SEO Smile
victor Offline referral

It's like a an evil SEO twin Smile I believe this only affects new website has have low PR and are still evolving. Already well established high page-rank ones are not affected. YES it sucks I know.
BeulahReber Offline referral

Hi...hellboy , Negative SEO denotes to the repetition of using black hat and bad techniques to damage a competitor’s rankings in search engines.
JillNaver Offline referral

When you lose PR with your website instead of gaining PR for it to rank!
Rank your site on Google with 5 VIP spots on a premium, relevant PR5 site. Niches: doctors and lawyers. One of a handful of PR5 sites relevant to your clients: $29.
Feel free to PM or contact me at fundzephyr[@]gmail.com. I'll do my best to help!
Erin Nagata Offline referral

Negative SEO is spamming a website sole purpose is to get website index in a wrong way.
worldemart0 Offline referral

Negative SEO is like Black hat SEO.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)