Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is Page RPM ?

Tags: None
Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

In my AdSense account I see Page RPM and under that it says $7 what does it mean?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
The RPM is what AdSense estimates you will make when you reach 1,000 views, in your case $7 dollars!
macpual Offline referral

Page revenue per thousand impressions (RPM) is calculated by dividing your estimated earnings by the number of page views you received, then multiplying by 1000.
nwmea Offline referral

Its been long i left my adsense account, they seems changed a lot of things, the last time i check my account i didnt see any RPM feature, but how it works?
Rapidsoft technologies Offline referral

Page revenue per thousand impressions (RPM) is calculated by dividing your estimated earnings by the number of page views you received, then multiplying by 1000. For example, if you earned an estimated $0.15 from 25 page views, then your page RPM would equal ($0.15 / 25) * 1000, or $6.00.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
(10-26-2015 01:59 PM)nwmea Wrote:  Its been long i left my adsense account, they seems changed a lot of things, the last time i check my account i didnt see any RPM feature, but how it works?

#AdsenseRPM still shows in the report.
dafthost Offline referral

The RPM is what AdSense estimates you will make when you reach 1,000 views (Revenue per thousand impressions)

Formula: Page RPM = (Estimated earnings / Number of page views) * 1000
anirban09p Offline referral

Page RPM literally means Page Revenue Per Thousand impressions. The letter "M" in the abbreviation is the Roman numeral which means one thousand (alternatively it can be "mille" which means thousand in Latin). Page RPM is basically a calculation which shows the average projected revenue of a page per thousand impressions that it gets.
johnsmith Offline referral

Page RPM = Estimated earnings divided by the Number of page views and multiply by the 1000

For example, if you earned an estimated $5 from 1500 page views, then your page RPM would equal ($5 / 85) * 1000, or $58.82.
priya01 Offline referral

Page RPM is useful to understand your website performances

If you want to monitor how much money your website is making on a page base : Monitor and compare "Page RPM". That's a great KPI if you want to optimize your revenues : editing your ad positions, or adding/removing new ads in your templates.
pooja1992 Offline referral

Page RPM is not an amount that you are going to get paid; rather it's just used to measured value that shows how much you are going earn for 1000 ad impressions. Basically, the Page RPM is only determined by the estimated earning which is increased; depending on how much amount the advertisers are inclined to pay for the ad impressions
sofyjohnson18 Offline referral

Page RPM is known as page revenue per thousand impressions and it is calculated by dividing your estimated earnings by the number of page views you received, then multiplying by 1000.
alexhales Offline referral

It means that you will pay $7 for each 1000 impression.
Top Quality, Dependable Online Printing Services by Emans Printing.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)