Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is PageRank - Google

Ads
banner
banner
banner
letsplay Offline referral

I want my website to be on Google first page and I have heard that a website needs to have high page rank in order to be on the first page of Google. Can you explain what is pagerank?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
PageRank is a link analysis algorithm, named after Larry Page and used by the Google web search engine, that assigns a numerical weighting to each element of a hyperlinked set of documents, such as the World Wide Web, with the purpose of "measuring" its relative importance within the set.
Learn more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PageRank
sofyjohnson18 Offline referral

Page rank is the number that Google assign to each website. The page rank is a measure of the importance of a web-page.
KevinMax Offline referral

Page rank is a value added to the website from 0 to 10. Of course you're right - You cannot beat the high competition (when the Page 1 filled was with 3+ PR/high PR websites).

Google stopped updating the PR from the last December of 2013. No one knows when it will release the next? Whatever Matt cutt said in the meet that a small website with 0 PR can beat the Branded domain with PR 4+. He said that the only thing Google need is whether the website satisfy all the users completely (And also it should meet the Google webmaster Guidelines & constraints).
indefspares23 Offline referral

I applied for a couple of blogging websites (like ten of them) and each of them turned me down for one reason:

Google Page Rank 0Not enough indexed pages

What is this and why is google trying to ruin my life?
KevinMax Offline referral

(09-19-2014 02:13 PM)indefspares23 Wrote:  I applied for a couple of blogging websites (like ten of them) and each of them turned me down for one reason:

Google Page Rank 0Not enough indexed pages

What is this and why is google trying to ruin my life?

After Sep 2013, Google didn't released any update on Page Rank...

Not enough Indexed pages?
I don't really understand this, You website pages were not indexed by Google? Is your website contains thin/copied/crappy content?
Check with your robots file Smile Update with fresh unique content, Ping on some engines to get indexed by Google.
jhonmike1 Offline referral

Page Rank is what Google uses to determine the importance of a web page. It's one of many factors used to determine which pages appear in search results.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)