Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

What is SEO? Can i Drive Traffic to my Website? If yes then How?

Ads
kapoor297 Offline referral

I am blogging on blogger and wordpress but not getting as much traffic as i need.
How do i optimize my blog to get more visitors?ConfusedConfused
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Let me ask you a question? Does your blog have a RSS feed? If the answer is YES then you can drive tons of traffic to your site quickly and get your new content indexed fast and show on Google very quickly.

What you need is to use "Yahoo pipes" to create a pipe, the trick is to add your RSS feed and then at least 2 from high ranking from your niche websites. Then grab that pipe and first ping it with pingler.com and pingomatic.com

Now is the most important part in this operation, you need to submit your Yahoo pipe to RSS syndication directories.

There are many software available in the internet that will submit your RSS feed to hundreds of directories.

I am very happy to have your answer.
I wanna ask a little thing that how find out
whether my blog have a RSS feed or not?
surenot Offline referral

Are you using WordPress or Blogger blog?

Please post the link to your website in this format: example(dot)com and I will take a look weather it has it or not.

The other think you can do to drive traffic is to use social media sites like Facebook and Google Plus. Simply every time you post a new content go to Google+ or Facebook page and post a small "Text Snippet" from the content you have just posted and at the end add a link to the article. Make sure you don't copy the entire post as that is bad for SEO. Since Google is crawling those pages constantly the link will get picked up quickly and indexed. And since the link is coming from social media site this will give a boost to the article rankings.

Conclusion what you need is to position your blog homepage or pages on Google first page if not then it's not worth trying and the only ways of to by getting more exposure.

4interntmarktingnew(dot)wordpress(dot)com
surenot Offline referral

Your WordPress RSS feed can be accessed simply by adding at the end of the URL: /feed.

Also grab your RSS feed and submit it to FeedBurger.

It is opening a XML file.
What should i do now.
surenot Offline referral

You need to use the URL that is all. 4interntmarktingnew(dot)wordpress(dot)com/feed

I encourage you to check youtube for tutorials on "how to get traffic from RSS feed"
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
You have serious SEO issues please open a new thread here so that we can review your website. Any of the above methods won't work until you fix the issues with SEO.

http://letsforum.com/Forum-Website-Review

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)